Tower Transit Feeder Service 282 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Clementi West Street 2, passing through Clementi Avenue 5 and 2.
Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 26 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
|Bus Service 282: Clementi – Clementi West Street 2 (Loop)
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Clementi West Street 2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 5, 2|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Clementi
||0545 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 08 – 10 mins
0831-1659: 10 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 10 – 10 mins
After 1930: 11 – 19 mins
Feeder Service 282 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Clementi Avenue 5 and Clementi West Street 2 to Clementi Town Centre. Residents of West Coast are better served by SBS Transit Bus Service 201, which offers a more direct route between West Coast and Clementi MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
- 1984– 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1984: Introduced as Clementi Int – Clementi Ave 5 (Loop)
- 1988 (08 Mar): Integrated with Service 287, extended to Clementi West St 2
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Clementi Int
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1984: Clementi Int, Clementi Ave 3, C’wealth Ave West, Clementi Ave 2, Clementi Ave 5, Clementi Ave 4, Clementi Ave 3, Clementi Int
- 1988: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1988.
External Links & References: