Tower Transit Feeder Service 282 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Clementi West Street 2, passing through Clementi Avenue 5 and 2.
||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Clementi West Street 2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 5, Clementi Ave 2|
|Route Length||5.9 km|
|Traveling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore
(Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Clementi
||0535hrs – 0030hrs (Weekdays)
0545hrs – 0030hrs (Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 08 – 10 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 10 – 12 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 07 – 10 mins
After 1900hrs: 08 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 282 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Clementi Avenue 5 and Clementi West Street 2 to Clementi Town Centre. Residents of West Coast are better served by SBS Transit Bus Service 201, which offers a more direct route between West Coast and Clementi MRT.
MRT Station Served:
- EW23 Clementi
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1984– 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1984: Introduced as Clementi Int – Clementi Ave 5 (Loop)
- 1988 (08 Mar): Integrated with Service 287, extended to Clementi West St 2
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Clementi Int
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1984: Clementi Int, Clementi Ave 3, C’wealth Ave West, Clementi Ave 2, Clementi Ave 5, Clementi Ave 4, Clementi Ave 3, Clementi Int
- 1988: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1988.