Tower Transit Feeder Service 282 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Clementi West Street 2, passing through Clementi Avenue 5 and 2.
↺ Clementi West St 2 (Loop)
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Clementi West Street 2 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 5, Clementi Ave 2|
|Route Length||5.8 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Clementi
||Weekdays||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:35 – 00:30||05:45 – 00:30|
|6 – 12 mins||11 – 14 mins||6 – 11 mins||6 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 282 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Clementi Avenue 5 and Clementi West Street 2 to Clementi Town Centre. Residents of West Coast are better served by Bus Service 201, which offers a more direct route between West Coast and Clementi MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Clementi MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served:
- EW23 Clementi
- 1980 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1980: Introduced between Clementi Ave 3 Ter and Clementi Ave 2 (Loop)
- 1980 (16 Nov): Amended to Clementi Int
- 1988 (08 Mar):Integrated with Service 287 and extended to loop at Clementi West St 2
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to Clementi Integrated Transport Hub
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd