Tower Transit Feeder Service 941 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, Bukit Batok Street 11, and looping at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8
|Loop Service (via Bt Batok West Ave 8)|
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok West Avenue 8 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, Street 11|
|Route Length||4.5 km|
|Travelling Time||20 mins|
|GCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from T1||0530hrs – 0100hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 05 – 06 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 08 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 06 mins
After 1930: 06 – 08 mins
Feeder Service 941 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Bukit Batok St 11, Bukit Batok West Ave 8 and Bukit Batok Ctrl, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Central, namely Bukit Batok Bus Interchange & Bukit Batok MRT Station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok West (Neighbourhood 1).
The route serves schools such as Millennia Institute, Princess Elizabeth Primary School and Bukit Batok Secondary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Batok Polyclinic, St Luke’s Hospital, Bukit Batok Community Centre (CC) and Club CSC @ Bukit Batok.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route known as Service 361, it was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 2000 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. The route was later renumbered Service 941. High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis due to moderate daily demand from residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Fare Table.
- 1984 – 2000: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1984: Introduced by SBS as Service 361, Bukit Batok – Bukit Batok West Ave 8 (Loop)
- 2000 (18 Jun): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered to Service 941
- 2013 (21 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
External Links & References: