Tower Transit Feeder Service 941 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, Bukit Batok West Avenue 8, and looping at Bukit Batok West Avenue 9.
↺ Bukit Batok West Avenue 9 (Loop)
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok West Avenue 9 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok Ctrl, Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Bukit Batok West Ave 8|
|Route Length||6.8 km|
|Travelling Time||24 – 35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot:|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
|05:30 – 01:10|
|6 – 9 mins||8 – 12 mins||6 – 9 mins||6 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 941 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok Central and Bukit Batok West Ave 8. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok West (Neighbourhoods 1 & 4).
The route serves schools such as Dulwich College, Millennia Institute, Princess Elizabeth Primary School and Bukit Batok Secondary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Batok Community Centre (CC) and Club CSC @ Bukit Batok.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bukit Batok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- NS2 Bukit Batok
- Bukit Batok West Ave 8 (Blk 168) → Bukit Batok Int
Gallery (Tower Transit)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 2003 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered from Service 361 as a service between Bt Batok Int and Bt Batok West Ave 8 (Loop)
- 2013 (21 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2018 (08 Jul): Amended to ply Bt Batok Central, Bt Batok Ave 1 and Bt Batok West Ave 8 in both directions and extended to loop at Bt Batok West Ave 9, skipping Bt Batok West Ave 3, Bt Batok West Ave 6 and Bt Batok St 11
- 2019 (05 Oct): Daily last bus timing from Bukit Batok extended from 01:00 to 01:10
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles
2 thoughts on “Tower Transit Feeder Bus Service 941”
Google Street View still doesn’t have BBT West extension yet.
why do you not have a fair and make toy buses of man a22/ man a24 /mercedez benz citaro(SMRT/SBST/TTS)/Scania K230UB/Volvo Olmymplain/Volvo B9TL and many other kinds of things