Tower Transit Feeder Service 941 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange, passing through Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, Bukit Batok West Avenue 8, and looping at Bukit Batok West Avenue 9. Allocated to the Bus Contracting Model (Bulim Bus Package), Tower Transit Singapore took over operations of this bus service from SMRT Buses since 29 May 2016.
From 05 October 2019, the daily last bus timing from Bukit Batok will be extended to 0110hrs.
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange ↺ Bukit Batok West Avenue 9 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Bukit Batok West Ave 8|
|Route Length||6.8 km|
|Travelling Time||24 – 35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Buses:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok||0530hrs – 0110hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 10 mins
1700-1900: 06 – 07 mins
After 1900: 06 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 941 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Bukit Batok West Ave 6, Bukit Batok St 11, Bukit Batok West Ave 8 and Bukit Batok Ctrl, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Batok Central, namely Bukit Batok Bus Interchange & Bukit Batok MRT Station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Batok West (Neighbourhood 1).
The route serves schools such as Millennia Institute, Princess Elizabeth Primary School and Bukit Batok Secondary School. It also serves community amenities such as Bukit Batok Polyclinic, St Luke’s Hospital, Bukit Batok Community Centre (CC) and Club CSC @ Bukit Batok.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route known as Service 361, it was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 2000 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, which has since been re-branded to SMRT. The route was later renumbered Service 941. High capacity double-deck / articulated buses are not deployed on a daily basis due to moderate daily demand from residents.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
From Sunday, 8 July 2018, Service 941 will be extended to loop at Bukit Batok West Avenues 6 and 9, improving connectivity between the new housing developments in Bukit Batok West and existing Bukit Batok developments. It will also ply in both directions along Bukit Batok Avenue 1 and Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.
Service 941’s lost sectors along Bukit Batok West Avenues 3, 6, and Bukit Batok Street 11 will be replaced by the new Bus Service 991.
- Bukit Batok West Ave 8 (Blk 168) → Bukit Batok Int
Fare: Basic distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Station Served
- NS2 Bukit Batok
- 1984 – 2000: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Bulim Bus Package,
- 1984: Introduced by SBS as Service 361, Bukit Batok – Bukit Batok West Ave 8 (Loop)
- 2000 (18 Jun): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS)
- 2003 (04 May): Re-numbered to Service 941
- 2013 (21 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 May): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2018 (08 Jul): Amended to loop at Bukit Batok West Ave 9. Lost sectors along Bukit Batok West Ave 3, Ave 6 & St 11 replaced by Service 991.
- 2018 (09 Jul): Start of regular double decker bus deployment during PM Peak Hours only.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Bukit Batok amended from 0100hrs to 0110hrs.