The route operates from Simei Avenue (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) and ends at Tampines Expressway (Bef Punggol Rd), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
|Route||Simei Avenue (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) → Tampines Expressway (Bef Punggol Rd)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 1 / 5 / 8 / 10|
|Route Length||10.6 km|
|Traveling Time||36 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Simei Ave
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|16:09 – 17:22|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 118B is a trunk service operating from Simei Avenue (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) and ends at Tampines Expressway (Bef Punggol Rd).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the Evening Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Bus Service 118 from inter-town commuters, connecting educational institutions, industrial buildings and residential estates in Simei and Tampines, to the Tampines Expressway transfer stop near Sengkang/Punggol for bus connections to other destinations, such as Hougang, Sengkang, Punggol, Yishun, Sembawang and Woodlands.
MRT Station Served
- DT31 Tampines West
- From Simei Ave (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk):
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 16:09, 17:06 & 17:22
- 10 Apr 2017 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2017 (10 Apr): Introduced from Simei Ave (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) to TPE (Bef Punggol Rd) during weekday evening peak hours (1703hrs – 1733hrs)
- 2017 (04 Sep): Departure timings retimed to 1605hrs – 1710hrs
- 2018 (23 Apr): Departure timings retimed to 1605hrs – 1730hrs