SMRT Feeder Bus Service 307 is a Feeder service operating from Choa Chu Kang Interchange and looping at both Choa Chu Kang Street 62 and Teck Whye Lane, passing through Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5, Yew Tee MRT, Choa Chu Kang Central and Teck Whye Avenue.
- Regular Service 307 buses operates towards the North Loop (St 62) and continues its journey on the South Loop (Teck Whye Lane).
- Buses displaying Service 307 on the South Loop will continue its journey on the North Loop after Choa Chu Kang Interchange.
- Service 307A buses will terminate at Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4.
- Service 307T buses on the South Loop will terminate at Choa Chu Kang Interchange and will not continue its journey on the North Loop.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang St 62 & Teck Whye Lane (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Choa Chu Kang Dr, Choa Chu Kang Nth 5, Choa Chu Kang Nth 6, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, Choa Chu Kang Ctrl|
|Route Length||11.9 km|
|Travelling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Buses park at: Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang
|05:30 – 01:05|
|Between 00:52 – 01:05 on Weekdays, buses departing Choa Chu Kang Int are renumbered as Service 307A which terminates at Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn).|
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:33 – 00:58||05:32 – 00:54||05:31 – 00:56|
|Loop Service||5 – 7 mins||4 – 9 mins||6 – 7 mins||7 – 12 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 307 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Choa Chu Kang North 5, Choa Chu Kang North 6, Choa Chu Kang St 62, Choa Chu Kang Ctrl, Teck Whye Ave and Teck Whye Lane, connecting them to Choa Chu Kang Town Centre and Yew Tee MRT. Its primary area of service is Choa Chu Kang Neighbourhoods 6 and 7 on the North Loop, and Neighbourhoods 1 and 2 on the South Loop.
Service 307 serves Choa Chu Kang MRT twice in a single trip, with different boarding points.
- [North Loop] Towards Choa Chu Kang Street 62 (Yew Tee estate)
Board at Choa Chu Kang Int or Bus Stop 44539 – Lot 1/Choa Chu Kang Stn, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
- [South Loop] Towards Teck Whye Lane
Board at Bus Stop 44531 – Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4
Buses stop at Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 before continuing on the South Loop, but does not call at Choa Chu Kang Interchange. A full trip of Service 307 will first ply the North Loop followed by the South Loop. Terminating trips will operate as Service 307T (formerly 307E), indicating that the bus will no longer continue its journey on the North Loop after reaching Choa Chu Kang Interchange.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Choa Chu Kang MRT Station, operating hours from Bus Stop 44531 – Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn, Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
The Intratown branding for Service 307 was dropped in August 2018.
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- Choa Chu Kang Drive (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int
Weekdays: 05:20, 05:27 & 05:34
Saturdays: 05:20 & 05:30
Short Trip Service
- Service 307A: Choa Chu Kang Int → Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) via Choa Chu Kang St 62
Weekdays: 06:16 – 22:44 & 00:52 – 01:05
Saturdays: 07:08 – 09:36 & 16:33 – 19:15
Sundays & Public Holidays: 07:12hrs – 09:57 & 16:38 – 19:37
- Service 307T: Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int via Teck Whye Lane
Before being renumbered to Service 307T, Service 307 terminating trips (Service 307E) ending at Choa Chu Kang Int/MRT operated in two route variants:
- Choa Chu Kang Int → Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn)
- Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int
After Service 307A was extended to start from Choa Chu Kang Int on 22 Jul 2018, trips terminating at Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn is indicated as Service 307A, while the second variant is now reflected as Service 307T.
- 1997 – 1999: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1999 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 1997: Introduced between Choa Chu Kang Int and Choa Chu Kang St 62/Teck Whye Lane (Loop) as a Townlink service with the integration of Services 301 and 303
- 1999 (29 Aug): Operations transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) & rebranded as Intratown 307.
- 1999 (26 Dec): Converted to regular feeder service and amended to skip Choa Chu Kang Way, Choa Chu Kang Central and Teck Whye Lane under Bukit Panjang LRT Rationalisation
- 2001 (31 Oct): Reverted back to Intratown service and amended to loop at Teck Whye Ave
- 2002 (12 May): Amended to ply Choa Chu Kang Way and amended to loop at Choa Chu Kang St 62 first before proceeding to loop at Teck Whye Ave
- 2007 (15 Jul): Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Northvale Condo along Choa Chu Kang Dr
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (21 Oct): Amended to ply Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 and Teck Whye Ave towards Teck Whye Lane
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 307T from 307E. Intratown branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2018 (16 Dec): Amended to relocated Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Choa Chu Kang amended from 0055hrs to 0105hrs