Tower Transit Feeder Service 333 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and looping at Jurong East Street 32, passing through Toh Guan Road and Jurong East Avenue 1.
Service 333 serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange, as well as skips Jurong East Central & Jurong Town Hall Road from 6 December 2020.
||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong East Street 32 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Toh Guan Rd, Jurong East Ave 1|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Traveling Time||37 – 51 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore
(Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530hrs – 0050hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 07 – 08 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 08 – 12 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 08 – 10 mins
After 1900hrs: 08 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 333 serves residents and schools along Jurong East Neighbourhoods 2 and 3 to Jurong East Regional Centre. However, Service 98/98M offer a faster route between Jurong East Avenue 1 and Jurong East by skipping Toh Guan in both directions.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Jurong East MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
Fare: Charges basic distance fares, capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Station Served
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- Jurong East Street 32 (Opp Blk 311) → Jurong East Int
Weekdays: From 0520hrs till 0545hrs
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: 0530hrs
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1983: Introduced by Singapore Bus Service (SBS) as Jurong East – Jurong East St 32 (Loop)
- 2001: Amended to serve Toh Guan Rd and Jurong Town Hall Rd
- 2009 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, calling bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2019 (15 Apr): Start of regular double decker bus deployments during Weekdays Off Peak Hours
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int via Boon Lay Way, skipping Jurong East Ctrl & Jurong Town Hall Rd