Tower Transit Feeder Service 333 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and looping at Jurong East Street 32, passing through Toh Guan Road and Jurong East Avenue 1.
↺ Jurong East St 32 (Loop)
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong East Street 32 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Toh Guan Rd, Jurong East Ave 1|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||37 – 51 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
|05:30 – 01:15|
|Loop Service||6 – 10 mins
||9 – 14 mins||8 – 10 mins||7 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 333 serves residents and schools along Jurong East Neighbourhoods 2 and 3 to Jurong East Regional Centre. However, Service 98/98M offer a faster route between Jurong East Avenue 1 and Jurong East by skipping Toh Guan in both directions.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Jurong East MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- Jurong East Street 32 (Opp Blk 311) → Jurong East Int
Weekdays: Between 05:20 – 05:49
Saturdays: Between 05:30 – 05:48
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: Between 05:30 – 05:46
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1983 (27 Feb): Introduced between Jurong East Ter and Jurong East St 32 (Loop)
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Int
- 1999 (24 Oct): Amended to ply Jurong East Central, Jurong Town Hall Rd and Toh Guan Rd
- 2009 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int; serves bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int via Boon Lay Way, skipping Jurong East Ctrl & Jurong Town Hall Rd
- 2021 (29 May): Daily last bus timing from Jurong East extended from 00:50 to 01:15
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles
One thought on “Tower Transit Feeder Bus Service 333”
Bus plate no: SBS 6361U almost failed to stop to pick up passenger at bus stop 28239 (opp Jurong Town Hall).
This is NOT the first time for bus 333 service in this manner.