Tower Transit Feeder Service 335 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jurong West Avenue 1, passing through Boon Lay Way, Jurong West Street 41 and Street 52.
↺ Jurong West St 41 (Loop)
- No boarding at Bus Stop 28211 – Bef Jurong East Stn, Jurong Gateway Rd
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Avenue 1 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52|
|Route Length||10.4 km|
|Travelling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
|05:30 – 01:15|
|Loop Service||7 – 8 mins
||9 – 15 mins||7 – 12 mins||7 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 335 serves residents and schools along Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Chinese Garden MRT and Jurong East Interchange/MRT. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Jurong East MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1983 (27 Feb): Introduced between Jurong East Ter and Jurong West St 52 (Loop)
- 1984 (09 Oct): Extended to ply Jurong West St 41
- 1985 (09 Jun): Amended to skip Jurong West St 41 with the introduction of Service 336
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Int
- 1989 (28 May): Amended to ply Jurong East Central and Boon Lay Way, replacing the deleted sectors of Service 336
- 1994 (23 Jan): Integrated with Service 336 and amended to ply Jurong East Central, Jurong Town Hall Rd and Jurong West St 41
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, serving the bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int
- 2021 (29 May): Daily last bus timing from Jurong East extended from 00:50 to 01:15