Tower Transit Feeder Service 335 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jurong West Avenue 1, passing through Boon Lay Way, Jurong West Street 41 and Street 52.
Service 335 serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange from 6 December 2020.
- No boarding at Bus Stop 28211 – Bef Jurong East Stn, Jurong Gateway Rd
||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Avenue 1 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52|
|Route Length||10.4 km|
|Traveling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore
(Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530hrs – 0050hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 07 – 08 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 07 – 13 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 07 – 08 mins
After 1900hrs: 07 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 335 serves residents and schools along Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Chinese Garden MRT and Jurong East Interchange/MRT. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Jurong East MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
Fare: Charges basic distance fares, capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1983: Original route as Jurong East Int – Jurong West St 52 (Loop)
- 1984: Amended to Jurong West St 41
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Bus Interchange
- 1989: Amended to ply Jurong East Central and Boon Lay Way, skipping the previous portion of Jurong East Central and Jurong Town Hall Road. Covers deleted sectors of Service 336
- 1992: Merged with Service 336 and amended to Jurong West St 41.
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, calling at the bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int