Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 358 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Drive 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 4, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3, Elias Road, Pasir Ris Drive 6 and Street 41. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Pasir Ris Interchange twice in a single trip.
- Service 358 buses will continue to the other loop at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange.
- Service 358T buses will terminate at Pasir Ris Int.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 10 / Pasir Ris Drive 4 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||West Loop:
Pasir Ris Drive 3, Elias Rd
Pasir Ris Street 41
|Route Length||8.9 km|
|Traveling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (West Loop)
|05:30 – 00:55|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris (East Loop)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sunday / Public Holidays|
|05:00 – 00:55||05:22 – 00:55||05:30 – 00:55|
||5 – 7 mins||7 – 8 mins||5 – 7 mins||5 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 358 serves residents and schools around Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 7 on the West Loop, and Neighbourhoods 2 and 4 on the East Loop, connecting both ends to Pasir Ris Town Centre.
A full trip of Service 358 will first ply the West Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 10) followed by the East Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 4), while calling at Pasir Ris Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will display as Service 358T to indicate that the bus will no longer continue its journey after reaching Pasir Ris Interchange. In which case, commuters can either change buses at Pasir Ris Interchange or wait for the next non-terminating trip.
At Pasir Ris Interchange, different boarding berths are used for the West (Berth B5) and East (Berth B4) loops. Passengers should check the service direction before boarding the bus.
The Townlink branding for Service 358 was dropped in August 2018.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Pasir Ris MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Go-Ahead Singapore closer to these dates.
Former Peak Period Short Service
In 2014, a Peak Period Short Service (PPSS) variant of this route, 358P, was introduced. It duplicated the East loop of Service 358 and operated during the weekday morning & evening peak hours with private buses. The service was withdrawn on 19 Sep 2016 as part of the Changes to PPSS.
MRT Station Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- Pasir Ris Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 4 (East Loop)
Weekdays: 05:00 – before 05:45
Saturdays: 05:22 – before 05:45
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:30 – before 05:45
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997 (02 Feb): Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Pasir Ris Dr 10/Dr 4 (Loop) with the integration of Services 350 and 353.
- 2006 (20 May): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 638 along Elias Rd
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Pasir Ris amended from 0050hrs to 0055hrs.
Back to Bus Services