Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 358 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Drive 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 4, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3, Elias Road, Pasir Ris Drive 6 and Street 41. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Pasir Ris Interchange twice in a single trip.
Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd (Go-Ahead Singapore) took over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit from 18 September 2016 under the Loyang Bus Package. At the same time, Peak Period Short Service 358P was withdrawn.
- Service 358 buses will continue to the other loop at Pasir Ris Bus Interchange.
- Service 358T buses will terminate at Pasir Ris Int.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 10 / Pasir Ris Drive 4 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||West Loop:
Pasir Ris Street 41
|Route Length||8.9 km|
|Traveling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore
(Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||0530hrs – 0050hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831 – 1659: 07 – 08 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 – 07 mins
After 1900: 05 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 358 serves residents and schools around Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 7 on the West Loop, and Neighbourhoods 2 and 4 on the East Loop, connecting both ends to Pasir Ris Town Centre.
A full trip of Service 358 will first ply the West Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 10) followed by the East Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 4), while calling at Pasir Ris Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will display as Service 358T to indicate that the bus will no longer continue its journey after reaching Pasir Ris Interchange. In which case, commuters can either change buses at Pasir Ris Interchange or wait for the next non-terminating trip.
At Pasir Ris Interchange, different boarding berths are used for the West (Berth B5) and East (Berth B4) loops. Passengers should check the service direction before boarding the bus.
The Townlink branding for Service 358 was dropped in August 2018.
In 2014, a Peak Period Short Service (PPSS) variant of this route, 358P, was introduced. It duplicates the entire of 358′s East loop and operates during the Weekday peak hours, operating with private buses. The service was withdrawn from 19 Sep 2016 as part of the Changes to PPSS in Sep 2016.
MRT Stations Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- Pasir Ris Interchange → Pasir Ris Interchange (East Loop)
- Pasir Ris Drive 4 (Opp Blk 216) → Pasir Ris Interchange
0510hrs, 0524hrs (Weekdays)
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997: Introduced from the merger of Feeder 350 and Feeder 353.
- 2006: Calls at a new bus stop outside Blk 638 along Elias Rd
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
External Links and References: