Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 382G is a residential feeder route operating between Punggol Bus Interchange and Sumang Walk, passing through Sumang Lane, Punggol Waterway Park, SAFRA Punggol and Sentul Crescent in a clockwise loop fashion. Service 382W plies the same route in the anti-clockwise direction.
For Service 382G in the reverse direction, check out Service 382W.
↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Punggol Field, Sumang Lane, Sumang Link, Sentul Cres|
|Route Length||5.4 km|
|Traveling Time||22 – 27 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Punggol
|05:35 – 00:35|
||8 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 12 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Service 382G provides residents of Punggol West with greater connectivity to transport nodes at Punggol Central, namely Punggol MRT/LRT station and Punggol Bus Interchange. It also serves other amenities in the neighborhood, such as Punggol SAFRA, Punggol Waterway Park and Waterway Point. Launched on 03 January 2016, it is the 55th service to be rolled out under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), as well as the first BSEP service introduced with Green and White Plate variants (Similar to 859A/B, but SBS Transit has traditionally used G/W to differentiate such routes).
The service loops at Sumang Walk, a new road that serve new housing estates in Punggol West without LRT connections. Services 382G & 382W benefits residents of newly-built residential developments in the Punggol West, namely the HDB Bulit-to-Order (BTO) developments of Waterway Cascadia, Waterway Terraces, Punggol Bayview and Punggol Vue. It also serves Punggol Cove Primary School.
Bus Service 382G was extended to serve Sumang Lane and Sumang Crescent from 22 Jan 2017 in tandem with the new housing developments of Matilda Portico, Matilda Edge, Matilda Court and The Verandah @ Matilda.
The services continues the 38x series of route numbering used for Punggol Feeder Routes. It is the second feeder bus route at Punggol after Feeder 386.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Punggol MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Go-Ahead Singapore closer to these dates.
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- Sumang Walk (Blk 322 CP) → Punggol Temp Int
Weekdays: 05:30 & 05:39
Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:30
Short Trip Service
- Service 382A: Punggol Temp Int → Sumang Lane (Blk 226A)
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 19:17 & 19:41
- Service 382W: Punggol Temp Int ↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)
Gallery (SBS Transit):
Poster & Misc Gallery
- 03 Jan 2016 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2016 (03 Jan): Introduced as a bidirectional feeder service from Punggol to Sumang Walk under LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). Wheelchair accessible as of launch.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2017 (22 Jan): Amended to ply Sumang Lane & Sumang Cres
- 2019 (08 Sep): Serves a new bus stop (65571) along Punggol Field
- 2020 (08 Mar): Serves a new bus stop (65671) along Sumang Link
Back to Bus Services