Go-Ahead Feeder Bus Service 382W is a residential feeder route operating between Punggol Bus Interchange and Sumang Walk, passing through Sentul Crescent, SAFRA Punggol, Punggol Waterway Park and Sumang Lane in an anti-clockwise loop fashion. Service 382G plies the same route in the clockwise direction.
For Service 382W in the reverse direction, check out Service 382G.
↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Sentul Cres, Sumang Link, Sumang Lane, Punggol Field|
|Route Length||5.3 km|
|Travelling Time||22 – 27 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Punggol
|05:35 – 00:35|
||8 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 12 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Service 382W provides residents of Punggol West with greater connectivity to transport nodes at Punggol Central, namely Punggol MRT/LRT station and Punggol Bus Interchange. It also serves other amenities in the neighborhood, such as Punggol SAFRA, Punggol Waterway Park and Waterway Point. Launched on 03 January 2016, it is the 55th service to be rolled out under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), as well as the first BSEP service introduced with Green and White Plate variants (Similar to 859A/B, but SBS Transit has traditionally used G/W to differentiate such routes).
The service loops at Sumang Walk, a new road that serve new housing estates in Punggol West without LRT connections. Services 382G & 382W benefits residents of newly-built residential developments in the Punggol West, namely the HDB Bulit-to-Order (BTO) developments of Waterway Cascadia, Waterway Terraces, Punggol Bayview and Punggol Vue. It also serves Punggol Cove Primary School.
Bus Service 382W was extended to serve Sumang Lane and Sumang Crescent from 22 Jan 2017 in tandem with the new housing developments of Matilda Portico, Matilda Edge, Matilda Court and The Verandah @ Matilda.
The services continues the 38x series of route numbering used for Punggol Feeder Routes. It is the second feeder bus route at Punggol after Feeder 386.
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- Sumang Walk (Opp Blk 322 CP) → Punggol Temp Int
- Sumang Lane (Blk 224A) → Punggol Temp Int
Weekdays Morning Peak Hours: 06:51, 07:09, 07:32, 07:51
- Service 382A: Punggol Temp Int → Sumang Lane (Blk 226A)
- Service 382G: Punggol Temp Int ↺ Sumang Walk (Loop)
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 03 Jan 2016 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2016 (03 Jan): Introduced as a bidirectional feeder service from Punggol to Sumang Walk under LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP). Wheelchair accessible as of launch.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2017 (22 Jan): Amended to ply Sumang Lane & Sumang Cres
- 2019 (08 Sep): Serves a new bus stop (65579) along Punggol Field
- 2019 (18 Nov): Start of regular Double-Decker Bus deployments on Service 382W
- 2020 (08 Mar): Serves a new bus stop (65679) along Sumang Link