- 11 Mar 2007 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bukit Merah Bus Package.
- 2007 (11 Mar): Introduced as a trunk service between Pasir Ris and Bukit Merah
- 2008 (07 Jan): Start of Double Decker deployments
- 2008: Calls at a new pair of bus stops before and after Pasir Ris Dr 3 along New Loyang Link
- 2011 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to ply Jln Tenaga and Jln Damai with the partial closure of Kaki Bt Ave 1 to facilitate the construction of Kaki Bukit MRT station on the Downtown MRT Line
- 2016 (24 Apr): Amended to ply the reinstated Kaki Bt Ave 1, skipping Jln Tenaga and Jln Damai
- 2018 (18 Nov): Start of operations under Bukit Merah Bus Package (Tendered Contract)
- 2019 (21 Jul): Amended to ply Flora Drive, Flora Road and Mariam Way.
Pages: 1 2