Premium Bus Service 534 is a Premium service operated by City Bus Services from Serangoon North Avenue 5 to Fullerton Road. The route passes through Boundary Road, Lorong Chuan, CTE and Cecil Street, operating one trip in the morning.
||Serangoon North Ave 5 (Ban Teck Han Bldg) → Fullerton Road (Fullerton Sq)|
|Passes Through||Yio Chu Kang, Boundary Rd, Lorong Chuan|
|Travelling Time||55 mins|
|Current Operator||City Bus Services|
|Departure Times from Serangoon North
||0752hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
Premium 534 serves largely private housing estates around Yio Chu Kang Road and Boundary Road with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. Much of its catchment area (along Yio Chu Kang Road) is also covered by Service 70, which also goes to the CBD, but takes a longer route.
With the change of operator to City Bus Services from 29 Aug 2016, an additional stop was added to the route Opp Maritime House, along Cantonment Rd.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- From Serangoon North Ave 5 (Ban Teck Han Bldg): 0752hrs
- EZ-Link: $4.00
- Cash: $5.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Yio Chu Kang Rd → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.00
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.30
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.10
- 2009 (05 Oct): Amended to ply Cecil Street (from Robinson Rd)
- 2010 (30 Jun): Fare reinstated to $3.30
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.50
- 2013 (26 Aug): Departure timing adjusted to 0755hrs to cater for heavy traffic conditions
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (29 Aug): Operations transferred to City Bus Services. Additional stop added at Cantonment Rd.
- ? – Extended to Serangoon North Ave 5
- 16 Jul 2007 – 26 Aug 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 29 Aug 2016 onwards: City Bus Services
External Links & References