Premium Bus Service 539 was a Premium service operated by Ng Ing Tsair Bus Service from Pasir Ris Drive 3 to Temasek Blvd. The route passed through Pasir Ris Street 21, Pasir Ris Drive 1, TPE, ECP, Robinson Road & Marina Blvd, operating one trip in the morning.
→ Temasek Blvd
||Pasir Ris Dr 3 (Opp Blk 479) → Temasek Blvd (Suntec Twr Two)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris St 21, Dr 1, TPE, ECP, Robinson Rd, Marina Blvd|
|Travelling Time||59 mins|
|Former Operator||Ng Ing Tsair Bus Service|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris Dr 3
||0737hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||EZ Link / NETS Flashpay Card: $5.30 | Cash: $7.00
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 539 served housing estates around Pasir Ris Neighborhoods 1, 2, 4 and 5 in Pasir Ris East with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It was popular with residents of Pasir Ris who would otherwise rely on a long MRT ride to reach the city. Alongside Premium 538, it was one of two (former) SBS Transit Premium services from Pasir Ris.
With the takeover by Commute Solutions from 26 Sep 2016, Premium 539 was extended to Suntec City via Marina Blvd, skipping Fullerton Square. An additional AM Trip was also added, bringing the total to 3 AM Trips. The fare was also increased to $5.00, from $4.50.
Trips were subsequently reduced and the route was extended to serve the new condos along Pasir Ris Link.
Commuters may also pre-book passes from the ShareTransport App.
Weekdays, except Public Holidays
- AM Peak from Pasir Ris Dr 3 (Opp Blk 479): 0737hrs
- Cash: $7.00
- EZ Link Card / NETS Flashpay Card: $5.30
- 16 Jul 2007 – 23 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Sep 2016 – 2021: Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd
- 2021 – 31 Dec 2021: Ng Ing Tsair Bus Service
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Pasir Ris Drive 4 → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0745hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.00
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (25 Apr): Second departure introduced at 0735hrs
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.50
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Sep): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions Group Pte Ltd with changes in route & timings.
- ?: Route Extended to Pasir Ris Dr 3 / Pasir Ris Link.
- 2021: Operations officially transferred from Commute Solutions to Ng Ing Tsair Bus Service
- 2022 (01 Jan): Service Discontinued
- Premium Bus Services Update from 1st January 2022 – Commute Solutions
- Premium Bus Services – Commute Solutions
- Premium Bus Services Update from 4th January 2021 – Commute Solutions
- Transport Tools – Land Transport Authority