Premium Bus Service 569 is a Premium service operated by Aedge Holdings from Punggol Drive to Nicoll Highway. The route passes through Punggol Field, TPE, CTE and Cecil Street, operating one forward trip in the morning.
||Punggol Drive (Kadaloor Stn Exit B) → Nicoll Highway (Opp Suntec City)|
|Passes Through||Punggol Central, Punggol East, Cecil Street|
|Travelling Time||60 mins|
|Current Operator||Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Punggol Dr
||0745hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Fare||Flat Fare: $4.50
Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Premium 569 serves the housing estates around Punggol Central and Punggol Field with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It provides a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on the MRT or other bus routes to reach the city.
This route shares its catchment area with Premium 591 and 731, both of which cover the Punggol – CBD sector at a fare of $4.50.
SBS Transit used to operate one trip during weekday mornings, using a double-decker bus.
Transfer to Aedge Holdings and Route Extension
From 18 Jan 2016, Aedge Holdings took over operations of Premium 569 from SBS Transit. A total of 5 trips are operated on weekdays between 0730hrs and 0830hrs. The terminating stop was extended to Nicoll Highway (Opp Suntec City), while a route extension covered more areas in Punggol East.
Several trip reductions were made subsequently.
- From Punggol Dr (Kadaloor Stn Exit B): 0745hrs
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Fare: Flat fare of $4.50. Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
- 25 Feb 2008 – 15 Jan 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Jan 2016 onwards: Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd
- 2008 (25 Feb): Introduced as a SBS Transit Premium Service from Punggol Central → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0745hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2009 (05 Oct): Amended to ply Cecil Street (previously Robinson Rd)
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.50
- 2016 (18 Jan): Operations transferred from SBS Transit to a Aedge Holdings. Route extended from Punggol Drive to Nicoll Highway with a total of 5 trips between 0730hrs and 0830hrs.
- 2016 (8 Aug): Cut to 2 AM trips (0730hrs and 0745hrs)
- 2018 (3 May): Cut to 1 AM Trip