Premium Bus Service Service 785 was a morning peak Premium Bus Service between Bedok and the CBD, passing through Bedok North, Bedok South and Marina Bay. It replaced City Direct Bus Service 659, which was discontinued on 17 December 2018.
Premium 785 was withdrawn on 1 Jan 2022.
→ Shenton Way
|Operator||Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Bedok South Rd
Premium Bus Service 785 provided residents of Bedok South and Bedok North with greater connectivity to the CBD. The service provides a travel alternative for commuters who relied on the rail network and feeder buses to and from work. The route incorporates an express sector between Bedok North Road and Marina Bay via PIE, KPE and Sheares Avenue.
Formerly City Direct Bus Service 659, Aedge operates Premium Bus Service 785 with the same morning route after the City Direct service was discontinued on Monday, 17 December 2018.
- 17 Dec 2018 – 31 Dec 2021: Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd
- 2014 (09 Jun): Introduced as a bidirectional AM/PM-Peak hour service from Bedok to the CBD under the BSEP. Operates two trips on weekday mornings at 7:30am and 7:45am, and weekday evenings at 6:15pm and 6:30pm. Charges Distance-based flat fares.
- 2015 (19 Jan): Additional AM Trip added at 0740hrs cope with growing demand. Last trip pushed back to 0750hrs.
- 2015 (23 Mar): Calls at new bus stop 03241 Anson Rd – Mapletree Anson instead of 03222 Anson Rd – Hub Synergy Point
- 2018 (17 Dec): City Direct Bus Service 659 discontinued, while Aedge operates a single morning peak hour route as Premium Bus Service 785
- 2021 (21 Jun): Reduced to 1 morning trip
- 2022 (01 Jan): Service Withdrawn
Back to Premium Bus Services