Premium Bus Service Service 785 is an AM Peak Premium Bus Service between Bedok and the CBD, passing through Bedok North, Bedok South and Marina Bay. It replaces City Direct Bus Service 659, which was discontinued on 17 December 2018.
|Operator||Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd|
|Departure Times from Bedok South Rd
||0735hrs, 0750hrs, 2 Trips|
Premium Bus Service 785 provides residents of Bedok South and Bedok North with greater connectivity to the CBD. The service provides a travel alternative for commuters who relied on the rail network and feeder buses to and from work. The route incorporates an express sector between Bedok North Road and Marina Bay via PIE, KPE and Sheares Avenue.
Formerly City Direct Bus Service 659, Aedge operates Premium Bus Service 785 with the same morning route after the City Direct service was discontinued on Monday, 17 December 2018.
- 17 December 2018: Aedge Holdings Pte Ltd
- 2014 (09 Jun): Introduced as a bidirectional AM/PM-Peak hour service from Bedok to the CBD under the BSEP. Operates two trips on weekday mornings at 7:30am and 7:45am, and weekday evenings at 6:15pm and 6:30pm. Charges Distance-based flat fares.
- 2015 (19 Jan): Additional AM Trip added at 0740hrs cope with growing demand. Last trip pushed back to 0750hrs.
- 2015 (23 Mar): Calls at new bus stop 03241 Anson Rd – Mapletree Anson instead of 03222 Anson Rd – Hub Synergy Point
- 2018 (17 Dec): City Direct Bus Service 659 discontinued, while Aedge operates a single morning peak hour route as Premium Bus Service 785