SMRT Feeder Bus Service 901M is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Woodlands Avenue 6, passing through Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands Dr 16 and Admiralty MRT Station.
Operating daily and throughout the day, it operates as alternate trips of Feeder Service 901 and offers intra-town connections between many housing estates around Woodlands South and Admiralty, offering connections to Woodlands, Woodlands South and Admiralty MRT Stations, in addition to alleviating existing demand for Service 901.
↺ Woodlands Ave 7 (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 2, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands Dr 16, Woodlands Ave 6|
|Route Length||9.6 km|
|Travelling Time||41 – 60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:35 – 00:55||05:50 – 00:55|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|8 – 9 mins||8 – 10 mins||7 – 9 mins||8 – 20 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services
Feeder Service 901M serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 2, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands Dr 16 and Woodlands Ave 6, connecting them to Woodlands Regional Centre and key transport nodes such as Woodlands Bus Interchange/MRT station, Admiralty MRT Station and Woodlands South MRT Station.
As a route variant of Feeder Service 901, this route plies a longer version of Service 901 to offer improved connections within the Woodlands estate. It operates as every alternate trip of Service 901 departing Woodlands Interchange.
In addition, Service 901M serves the following schools and public amenities:
- Woodgrove Primary School
- Innova Primary School
- Christ Church Secondary School
- Spectra Secondary School
- Kampung Admiralty
- Admiralty Place
- ACE the Place Community Centre
- Vista Point
- Woodlands East Neighbourhood Police Centre
- Woodlands Galaxy Community Centre
- Admiralty Wet Market & Food Centre
- BW Monastery
- Covenant Evangelical Free Church (Woodlands)
- Light of Christ Church Woodlands
To accommodate the introduction of Service 901M, several new bus stops were constructed along Woodlands Drive 16 and Woodlands Avenue 6.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 901: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Avenue 6 (Loop)
- 2019 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2019 (23 Jun): Introduced between Woodlands Temp Int and Woodlands Ave 7 (Loop). Wheelchair-accessible at launch.
- 2019 (05 Oct): Daily last bus timing from Woodlands extended from 00:50 to 00:55
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2022 (30 Oct): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 676A along Woodlands Ring Road