SMRT Feeder Service 901 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Woodlands Avenue 6, passing through Woodlands Avenue 1 and Woodlands Drive 16.
↺ Woodlands Ave 6 (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Avenue 6 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands Dr 16|
|Route Length||6.0 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Decker Bus
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:30 – 01:05||05:45 – 01:05|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|8 – 9 mins||8 – 10 mins||7 – 9 mins||8 – 20 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services
Feeder Service 901 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 2, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands Ave 6 and Woodlands Dr 16, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhood 5.
The route serves schools such as Christ Church Secondary School, Woodgrove Primary School and Woodgrove Secondary School. It also serves community amenities such as ACE the Place Community Centre (CC), Covenant Evangelical Free Church (Woodlands) and Vista Point. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents, schools and public amenities alike.
With the introduction of route variant Service 901M on 23 June 2019, Service 901 trips were adjusted to operate at a lower frequency as alternate trips will be operated by Service 901M instead.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Woodlands MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 901M: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 (Loop)
Daily; Serves Admiralty MRT Station
- 1999 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1999 (12 Dec): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Dr 16 (Loop)
- 2004 (04 Mar): Serves new bus stop opposite Blk 589 along Woodlands Ave 1
- 2015 (11 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2019 (05 Oct): Daily last bus timing from Woodlands extended from 01:00 to 01:05
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (12 Dec): Temporarily amended to Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub due to road closure of east entrance to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (26 Dec): Amended back to skip Woodlands Ave 5 towards Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub