SMRT Feeder Service 920 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Senja Road, Senja Close, Saujana Road and Fajar Road.
↺ Bangkit Rd (Loop)
|Route||Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Senja Rd, Senja Close, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Route Length||9.5 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Buses park at: Woodlands Bus Park
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Volvo B5LH
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
|05:30 – 01:10|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|6 mins||5 – 9 mins||5 – 7 mins||6 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 920 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Senja Rd, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as West View Primary School, West Spring Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Senja Centre, Greenridge Shopping Centre, Bukit Panjang Park and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office).
In April 2022, it was amended to Senja Close to serve residents of the new housing estates – Senja Ridges, Senja Heights & Senja Valley.
During Eves of Public Holidays, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- Senja Road (Blk 636A) → Bukit Panjang Int via Bangkit Road
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2000 (26 Mar): Introduced between Bt Panjang Int and Bangkit Rd (Loop)
- 2003: Serves additional pair of bus stops outside and opposite Bt Panjang Plaza along Jelebu Rd
- 2005 (29 May): Amended to ply Senja Rd and Senja Link
- 2006: Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Blk 650 along Senja Link
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amendment to Bukit Panjang Temp Bus Pk; all trips start and end at Bukit Panjang Rd
- 2013: Serves new staggered bus stop opposite Blk 183 along Bt Panjang Rd, skipping the bus stop outside Blk 604
- 2015 (16 Aug): Serves 2 new bus stops between Blks 443A and 443B and outside Blk 442D along Fajar Rd
- 2015 (06 Sep): Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Blk 635C along Senja Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements
– Last revenue service stop extended to Upp Bt Timah Rd
– First revenue service stop changed to Petir Rd, calls at Jelebu Rd towards Bangkit. Skips opp Blk 183 along Bukit Panjang Rd
- 2016 (12 Mar): Last bus timing extended to 0100hrs
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub
- 2019 (13 Jan): Last Bus timing extended to 0110hrs in tandem with the adjusted Bukit Panjang LRT operating hours
- 2022 (03 Apr): Amended to Senja Close; Amended to Bukit Panjang Ring Rd towards Bangkit Road, skipping part of Senja Link due to the conversion of part of Senja Road and Senja Link to one-way traffic
Back to Bus Services