SMRT Feeder Service 920 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Senja Road, Saujana Road and Fajar Road. Double-deck buses were introduced to this service from 10 June 2018, and only operates during Weekends & Public Holidays from Q3 2019.
||Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Senja Rd, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||~35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Volvo B5LH
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
||0530hrs – 0110hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 06 mins
0831 – 1659: 05 – 09 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 – 07 mins
After 1900: 06 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 920 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Senja Rd, Saujana Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as West View Primary School, West Spring Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Senja Centre, Greenridge Shopping Centre, Bukit Panjang Park and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office).
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
Fare: Charges basic distance fares, capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services. See Bus Fares.
- 2000 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2000 (26 Mar): Introduced as Bukit Panjang Int – Bangkit Rd (Loop)
- 2005 (29 May): Amended to ply Senja Rd and Senja Link
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amendment to Bukit Panjang Temp Bus Pk. All trips start and end at Bukit Panjang Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (16 Aug): Calls at two new bus stops along Fajar Rd (Bt Blks 443A/443B and Blk 442D)
- 2015 (06 Sep): Calls at a pair of new bus stops along Senja Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements
– Last revenue service stop extended to Upp Bt Timah Rd
– First revenue service stop changed to Petir Rd, calls at Jelebu Rd towards Bangkit. Does not call at Bt Panjang Rd – Opp Blk 183
- 2016 (12 Mar): Last bus timing extended to 0100hrs.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub
- 2018 (10 Jun): Start of regular double-decker bus deployments
- 2019 (13 Jan): Last Bus timing extended to 0110hrs in tandem with the adjusted Bukit Panjang LRT operating hours
- Refer to this article
- 2017: Amended to present routing.