Tower Transit Express Bus Service 963R is a weekend express route operating between Woodlands Bus Interchange and Resorts World Sentosa, passing through BKE, Petir Road, Hillview Ave, AYE and HarbourFront. Its parent route is 963 and has a express variant 963e.
Bus Service 963R will remain suspended until further notice, starting from 15 April 2020.
Tower Transit operates this bus service from 19 Sep 2021, under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package.
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↔ Resorts World Sentosa|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 3, Petir Rd, Hillview Ave, Bukit Batok East Ave 3, AYE, Telok Blangah Rd|
|Route Length||Towards Resorts World Sentosa: 32.2 km||Towards Woodlands: 31.5 km|
|Travelling Time||85 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays
|07:00 – 22:00|
|Departure Times from Resorts World Sentosa
||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays|
|08:30 – 23:30|
||30 mins||30 mins||30 mins||30 mins|
|From Resorts World Sentosa
||N.A.||30 mins||30 mins||30 mins|
|Fare||Charges express distance fares
Service 963R is an express bus service which operates on Saturdays and Sundays / Public holidays. Duplicating sectors of Service 963, the service connects the residential estates of Woodlands, Bukit Panjang, Hillview and Bukit Batok with Telok Blangah, HarbourFront and Resorts World Sentosa. The route skips selected stops along Service 963’s route, but otherwise follows a similar routing.
The route was introduced in Jan 2010, to compliment the opening of Resorts World Sentosa that year. Along with Service 123, 188R and NightRider services, passengers are spared from Sentosa admission charges, and they provide an alternative to Service RWS8 for an inbound journey from HarbourFront. Passengers can board from Bus Stop 14129 Telok Blangah Rd – HarbourFront Stn Exit A.
MRT/LRT Stations Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- NS8 Marsiling
- BP8 Pending
- BP7 Petir
- DT1–BP6 Bukit Panjang
- CC27 Labrador Park
- CC28 Telok Blangah
- NE1CC29 HarbourFront
- Service 963: Woodlands Int ↔ HarbourFront Int
- Express 963e: Woodlands Int ⇌ HarbourFront Int
Weekdays Peak Hours
Gallery (SMRT Buses):
- 2010 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2010 (30 Jan): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Resorts World Sentosa, operating on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays only
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (04 Sep): Serves the pair of bus stops outside and opposite Blk 180 along Jelebu Rd, skipping the pair of bus stops outside and opposite Bt Panjang Plaza
- 2020 (15 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2020 (02 Jun): Suspended until further notice
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package