Tower Transit Express Bus Service 963e is a Peak Hour express route between Woodlands Bus Interchange and HarbourFront Interchange, passing through BKE, Petir Road, Hillview Ave, AYE and Alexandra Rd. Its parent route is 963. The service operates HarbourFront-bound trips in the morning and Woodlands-bound trips in the evening on weekdays only.
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ⇌ HarbourFront Bus Interchange|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 3, Petir Rd, Bukit Batok East Ave 3, Buona Vista Flyover, Alexandra Rd|
|Route Length||Towards HarbourFront: 29.7 km||Towards Woodlands: 29.1 km|
|Travelling Time||83 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500 (3-Door)
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
|06:45 – 07:05|
|Departure Times from HarbourFront
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|18:00 – 18:30|
|Fare||Charges express distance fares
Express 963e provides passengers in Woodlands, Bukit Panjang & Bukit Batok towns with a faster link to various industries and offices along Alexandra Road and HarbourFront. Operating during the morning and evening peak hours on weekdays, this service charges express fares. The service only calls at selected bus stops along the route of its parent Service 963 and ply very similar routes.
The express sector is via PIE, Clementi Ave 6 and AYE.
MRT/LRT Stations Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- NS8 Marsiling
- BP8 Pending
- BP7 Petir
- DT1–BP6 Bukit Panjang
- CC24 Kent Ridge
- CC27 Labrador Park
- NE1CC29 HarbourFront
Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
- Morning Peak from Woodlands Int:
06:45 & 07:05
- Evening Peak from HarbourFront Int:
18:00 & 18:30
- Service 963: Woodlands Int↔ HarbourFront Int
Gallery (Tower Transit):
Gallery (SMRT Buses):
- 2006 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2006 (20 Feb): Introduced from Woodlands Reg Int to HarbourFront Int as a peak hour one-directional service during weekday mornings, numbered Service 963E
- 2009 (11 May): Extended to operate between HarbourFront Int and Woodlands Reg Int during weekday evenings
- 2015 (14 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (04 Sep): Serves the pair of bus stops outside and opposite Blk 180 along Jelebu Rd, skipping the pair of bus stops outside and opposite Bt Panjang Plaza
- 2018 (13 Aug): Renumbered to Express 963e from Express 963E
- 2020 (15 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package
Back to Express Services
Back to Bus Services
2 thoughts on “Tower Transit Express Bus Service 963e”
963e can add more fleet in the morning peak like 4 buses and PM can do with 3 buses.
963 can extend to Beach Stn.
“963 can extend to Beach Stn”
Why does 963R exist, then?