Causeway Link Bus Service MV2 was a shopping & leisure bus service operated by Johor Bahru-based bus operator Handal Indah, plying between JB Sentral Bus Terminal and The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey. The route also served Berjaya Waterfront & R&F Mall en route.
The pick-up and drop-off point at Mid Valley Southkey was located at the South Entrance.
Service MV2 was suspended from 18 March 2020 and did not resume service thereafter.
||JB Sentral Bus Terminal ↔ The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey
|Passes Through||Jalan Ibrahim Sultan, Jalan Stulang Laut, Jalan Pasir Pelangi|
|Travelling Time||20 mins|
|Former Operator||Handal Indah Sdn Bhd (Causeway Link)|
|Departure Times from JB Sentral
||0900hrs – 2215hrs (Daily)|
|Departure Times from The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey
||0915hrs – 2245hrs (Daily)|
|Frequency||30 – 60 mins|
Route MV2 was a shopping & leisure route connecting the JB Sentral area with the shopping outlet of The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey. The route benefits locals and tourists alike with an affordable bus route to the Mid Valley Southkey development and various destinations along its route. Twenty-Five departures were operated daily from both ends of the route.
- From JB Sentral:
0900hrs, 0940hrs, 1015hrs, 1045hrs, 1115hrs, 1145hrs, 1215hrs, 1245hrs, 1315hrs, 1345hrs, 1415hrs, 1445hrs, 1515hrs, 1545hrs, 1615hrs, 1645hrs, 1715hrs, 1745hrs, 1815hrs, 1845hrs, 1915hrs, 1945hrs, 2015hrs, 2115hrs & 2215hrs
- From The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey:
0915hrs, 1015hrs, 1045hrs, 1115hrs, 1145hrs, 1215hrs, 1245hrs, 1315hrs, 1345hrs, 1415hrs, 1445hrs, 1515hrs, 1545hrs, 1615hrs, 1645hrs, 1715hrs, 1745hrs, 1815hrs, 1845hrs, 1915hrs, 1945hrs, 2015hrs, 2045hrs, 2145hrs & 2245hrs
- JB Sentral: Bus terminal on the ground floor of JB Sentral Railway Station
- The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey: South Entrance, Mid Valley Southkey
Flat Fare of RM1.00
Towards The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey
Towards JB Sentral
|Key Stopping Points / Landmarks
||Key Stopping Points / Landmarks|
- 2019 (May): Launch of Bus Service MV2
- 2020 (28 Feb): The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey pick-up/drop-off point relocated from North Entrance to South Entrance
- 2020 (18 Mar): Suspended till further notice due to the Movement Control Order; Did not resume service & withdrawn.
(Former pick-up point at North Entrance; now shifted to South Entrance)
External Links & References:
- Route MV2 – Causeway Link
- Perbadanan Pengangkutan Awam Iskandar Malaysia (PAIM)
- Landmarks and street names from Google Maps and Streetdirectory.com