NUS Internal Shuttle Bus CC connects NUS Zone C with Kent Ridge MRT Station. In effect from 20 July 2020, this shuttle bus operates in line with NUS’ zoning strategy so as to ensure that each zone has a direct ISB service to Kent Ridge MRT station and other key facilities.
Under NUS’ zoning strategy as part of COVID-19 measures, the University is divided into five zones: A, B, C, D, E. Staff and students assigned to a particular zone are not allowed to cross into other zones, but are permitted into designated neutral zones (e.g. school accommodation, studios, sports facilities and student support facilities) subject to access restrictions.
Service CC is offered for NUS students and staff allocated to Zone C.
Zone C spans the southern edge of NUS, serving Kent Ridge Drive, Business Link, Prince George’s Park and Heng Mui Keng Terrace. Faculties and institutions within Zone C include:
- NUS Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS)
- NUS School of Computing (SOC)
- NUS Business School (BIZ)
- innovation4.0 (i4.0)
- Asia Research Institute (ARI)
- Institute of Real Estate and Urban Studies (IREUS)
- Risk Management Institute (RMI)
- The Logistics Institute Asia Pacific (TLIAP)
- Institute of Systems Science (ISS)
- Technology Centre for Offshore and Marine Singapore (TCOMS)
- Institute for Mathematical Sciences (IMS)
- Centre for Maritime Studies (CMS)
- Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
- Institute of South Asian Studies (ISAS)
- Middle East Institute (MEI)
- Energy Studies Institute (ESI)
- Central Libary / Chinese Library
- Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library
- Eusoff Hall
- Kent Ridge Hall
- PGP House
- Prince George’s Park Residences
- Sheares Hall
- Temasek Hall
A weekend route variant (ISB Service CCX) is operated alongside ISB Service CC on Saturdays during term time, plying between Kent Ridge MRT and UTown.
Commuters are reminded to be socially responsible, maintain good safe distancing and comply with the following measures when taking the ISB:
- Maintain a distance of 1 metre from other commuters while waiting for the bus.
- Only commuters with approved identifications will be allowed to board the ISB.
- Keep to your designated zone.
- Commuters are to board from the front bus entrance and alight from the back exit door of the buses.
- Commuters are to adhere to spaces marked out for sitting or standing in the buses and at the bus-stops, where possible, especially during the off-peak.
- The bus captain reserves the right to reject a commuter from boarding if the commuter does not wear a mask, is deemed not to be feeling well or if the bus is packed.
- Commuters are required to wear a mask at all times and refrain from talking.
Back to NUS Shuttle Bus Services