Premium Bus Service 552 is no longer in operation.
Premium Bus Service 552 is a Premium service operated by Commute Solutions from Tampines Street 45 to Nicoll Highway. The route passes through Tampines Street 32, Tampines Avenue 2, ECP and Robinson Road, operating one trip in the morning.
|Route||Tampines Street 45 (Blk 491C) → Nicoll Highway (The Concourse)|
|Passes Through||Tampines St 32 / Ave 2, ECP, Robinson Rd|
|Current Operator||Commute Solutions|
|Current Fleet||Private Buses|
|Departure Times from Tampines St 45
Premium 552 serves the housing estates of Tampines Neighborhoods 1, 2 3 and 4 with bus connections to the CBD, eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. It provides a more convenient alternative route for residents who would otherwise rely on feeder buses and the MRT to reach the city.
One trip is operated in the mornings, departing Tampines Street 45 (Blk 491C) at 7:45am on weekdays.
As part of the takeover of operations by Commute Solutions from 03 Jan 2017, the route will be extended to Nicoll Highway.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- EZ Link / NETS Flashpay: $5.00
|Boarding Stops in Tampines||Alighting Stops in CBD|
- 1 Apr 2008 – 30 Dec 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 03 Jan 2017 onwards: Commute Solutions
- 2008 (1 Apr): Introduced as a Premium Service from Tampines St 45 → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0745hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.60
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.40
- 2010 (01 Jul): Fare reinstated to $3.60
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.80
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.50
- 2014 (28 Sep): Route Amendments in Marina South Area; Express sector amended to Maxwell Road after MCE instead of Prince Edward Rd.
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (03 Jan): Operations transferred to Commute Solutions. Route extended to Nicoll Highway. No longer wheelchair accessible.