Go-Ahead Townlink Service 358 is a Townlink service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Drive 10 and Pasir Ris Street 41, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3, Elias Road, Pasir Ris Drive 6 and Drive 4. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Pasir Ris Interchange twice in a single trip.
Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd (Go-Ahead Singapore) took over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit from 18 September 2016 under the Loyang Bus Package. At the same time, Peak Period Short Service 358P will be withdrawn.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 10 & Street 41 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Drive 3, Elias Road, Pasir Ris Drive 6 and Drive 4|
|Route Length||8.9 km (4.5km West Loop, 4.4km East Loop)|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|GCM Route Package
||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
|0530hrs – 2450hrs (Weekdays)|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
|0500hrs – 2450hrs (Weekdays)
0522hrs – 2450hrs (Saturdays)
0530hrs – 2450hrs (Sundays/PHs)
|0630-0830: 06 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 09 mins
1700-1930: 05 – 09 mins
After 1930: 05 – 11 mins
|Notes||The last trips will for each loop will terminate at Pasir Ris Interchange.|
Townlink Service 358 serves residents and schools around Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6 and 7 on the West Loop, and Neighbourhoods 2 and 4 on the East Loop, connecting both ends to Pasir Ris Town Centre.
A full trip of Service 358 will first ply the West Loop (via Pasir Ris Drive 10) followed by the East Loop (via Pasir Ris Street 41), while calling at Pasir Ris Interchange between loops. Terminating trips will display a red “T” sign to indicate that the bus will no longer continue its journey after reaching Pasir Ris Interchange. In which case, commuters can either change buses at Pasir Ris Interchange or wait for the next non-terminating trip.
At Pasir Ris Interchange, different boarding berths are used for the West (Berth B5) and East (Berth B4) loops. Passengers should check the service direction before boarding the bus.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
In 2014, a Peak Period Short Service (PPSS) variant of this route, 358P, was introduced. It duplicates the entire of 358′s East loop and operates during the Weekday peak hours, operating with private buses. The service was withdrawn from 19 Sep 2016 as part of the Changes to PPSS in Sep 2016.
- Pasir Ris Interchange → Pasir Ris Interchange (East Loop)
- Pasir Ris Drive 4 (Opp Blk 216) → Pasir Ris Interchange
0510hrs, 0524hrs (Weekdays)
Peak Period Short Service Variant:
- Peak Period Short Service 358P: Pasir Ris Int ↺ Pasir Ris Drive 4
Introduced 10 Jun 2014, duplicates east loop of Service 358. [Withdrawn from 19 Sep 2016]
Fleet: See above.
|Loop Service (via Pasir Ris Int)|
- Buses without the red “T” sign displayed at the windscreen will continue to the other loop.
- Buses with the red “T” sign displayed at the windscreen will terminate at Pasir Ris Int.
MRT Stations Served by the route:
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997: Introduced from the merger of Feeder 350 and Feeder 353.
- 2006: Calls at a new bus stop outside Blk 638 along Elias Rd
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
External Links and References: