SMRT Feeder Service 922 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Jelapang Road, Segar Road and Fajar Road.
Bus Service 922 will be amended to serve Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub from 04 September 2017.
||Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
||0530hrs – 0105hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 08 – 09 mins
0831 – 1659: 09 – 11 mins
1700 – 1900: 08 mins
After 1900: 11 – 13 mins
Feeder Service 922 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as Greenridge Primary School, Greenridge Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Greenridge Shopping Centre, Zhenghua Community Centre (CC), Fajar Shopping Centre and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office).
DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Routes Enhancement
To enhance connectivity to the Downtown Line, from 27 December 2015, Service 920 was extended to terminate at Upper Bukit Timah Rd (Aft Bt Panjang Stn). Trips would begin from Petir Rd (Bt Panjang Stn), skipping the original starting stop at Bt Panjang Rd.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
Fleet: See Above
- 2006 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2006 (23 Apr): Introduced as Bukit Panjang Int – Segar Rd (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Amended to Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd & Fajar Rd
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amendment to Bukit Panjang Temp Bus Pk. All trips start and end at Bukit Panjang Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (16 Aug): Calls at two new bus stops along Fajar Rd (Bt Blks 443A/443B and Blk 442D)
- 2015 (06 Sep): Calls at a new pair of bus stops along Segar Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements
– Last revenue service stop extended to Upp Bt Timah Rd
– First revenue service stop changed to Petir Rd, calls at Jelebu Rd towards Bangkit. Does not call at Bt Panjang Rd – Opp Blk 183
- 2016 (12 Mar): Extension of operating hours. Last bus timing extended from 0000hrs to 0100hrs.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub
- Refer to this article
- 2017: Amended to current routing
External Links & References: