SMRT Feeder Service 922 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Jelapang Road, Segar Road and Fajar Road.
The Last Bus from Bukit Panjang Int for Service 922 is extended to 0110hrs daily from 13 January 2019 in tandem with the adjusted Bukit Panjang LRT operating hours.
||Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Travelling Time||~40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Decker Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz OC500LE
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
||0530hrs – 0110hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 06 – 08 mins
0831 – 1659: 06 – 10 mins
1700 – 1900: 06 – 07 mins
After 1900: 07 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 922 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as Greenridge Primary School, Greenridge Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Greenridge Shopping Centre, Zhenghua Community Centre (CC), Fajar Shopping Centre and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office).
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
Fare: Charges basic distance fares, capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services. See Bus Fares.
- 2006 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2006 (23 Apr): Introduced as Bukit Panjang Int – Segar Rd (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Amended to Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd & Fajar Rd
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Route amendment to Bukit Panjang Temp Bus Pk. All trips start and end at Bukit Panjang Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2015 (16 Aug): Calls at two new bus stops along Fajar Rd (Bt Blks 443A/443B and Blk 442D)
- 2015 (06 Sep): Calls at a new pair of bus stops along Segar Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements
– Last revenue service stop extended to Upp Bt Timah Rd
– First revenue service stop changed to Petir Rd, calls at Jelebu Rd towards Bangkit. Does not call at Bt Panjang Rd – Opp Blk 183
- 2016 (12 Mar): Extension of operating hours. Last bus timing extended from 0000hrs to 0100hrs.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub
- 2018 (23 Apr): Start of regular Double Decker Bus Deployments
- 2019 (13 Jan): Last Bus timing extended to 0110hrs in tandem with the adjusted Bukit Panjang LRT operating hours
- Refer to this article
- 2017: Amended to current routing