SMRT Feeder Service 922 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange and looping at Bangkit Road, passing through Jelapang Road, Segar Road and Fajar Road.
↺ Bangkit Rd (Loop)
|Route||Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange ↺ Bangkit Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bt Panjang Ring Rd, Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Travelling Time||40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Buses park at: Woodlands Bus Park
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Decker Bus:
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Bukit Panjang
|05:30 – 01:10|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|6 – 8 mins||6 – 10 mins||6 – 7 mins||7 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 922 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Jelapang Rd, Segar Rd, Fajar Rd and Bangkit Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Bukit Panjang Road and Bukit Panjang LRT station. Its primary area of service is Bukit Panjang Neighbourhoods 2, 4, 5 and 6.
The route serves schools such as Greenridge Primary School, Greenridge Secondary School and Zhenghua Primary School. It also serves community amenities such as Greenridge Shopping Centre, Zhenghua Community Centre (CC), Fajar Shopping Centre and Holland-Bukit Timah Town Council (Bangkit Office).
During Eves of Public Holidays, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SMRT Buses closer to these dates.
MRT / LRT Stations Served:
- DT1–BP6 Bukit Panjang
- BP13 Senja
- BP10 Fajar
- BP9 Bangkit
- 2006 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2006 (23 Apr): Introduced as Bukit Panjang Int and Segar Rd (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Extended to loop at Bangkit Rd, skipping Saujana Rd
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (16 Dec): Amended to start from and terminate at Bt Panjang Rd with the opening of Bt Panjang Temp Bus Pk and the closure of Bt Panjang Int
- 2013: Serves new staggered bus stop opposite Blk 183 along Bt Panjang Rd, skipping the bus stop outside Blk 604
- 2015 (16 Aug): Serves 2 new bus stops between Blks 443A and 443B and outside Blk 442D along Fajar Rd
- 2015 (06 Sep): Serves new pair of bus stops outside Blk 548B and outside Blk 547C along Segar Rd
- 2015 (27 Dec): DTL2 Bukit Panjang Bus Service Enhancements; Amended to start from Petir Rd, ply Jelebu Rd and extended to terminate at Upp Bt Timah Rd
- 2016 (12 Mar): Extension of operating hours. Last bus timing extended from 0000hrs to 0100hrs.
- 2017 (04 Sep): Amended to Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub
- 2019 (13 Jan): Last Bus timing extended to 0110hrs in tandem with the adjusted Bukit Panjang LRT operating hours
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles
7 thoughts on “SMRT Feeder Bus Service 922”
I would like to heard from your views should we extends both Feeder Service 920 & 922 towards Petir Road (Block 200 Series) & Dairy Farm Residences to shorten the travelling time of heading back to Bukit Panjang Interchange transfer to other Services to the destination places be it School, Shopping Mall and etc.
I think it would be ok with that.
922 also use Vovlo B9TL
DD debut 2 days straight
Hi, everytime at night, weekend and peak hours always so crowded to board 922 until the interchange queue is so crowded and long. So i’m requesting to have 4 bendy buses full-day for both 920 and 922 to relief demand. More people still even take over LRT
922 can be crowded even with duplicating routes?
Hi, I have often see OC500LE on 922 everyday. Recently I have boarded 54E and 55C OC500LE and there’s so many OC500LE on 922.
I want you’ll to check 922 on OC500LE within these two weeks, cause I don’t see NL323F on 922 nowadays but instead OC500LE.