The route operates from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange and ends at Commonwealth Ave West (Clementi Stn Exit B), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
→ Clementi Stn Exit B
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange → Commonwealth Ave West (Clementi Stn Exit B)|
|Passes Through||Bt Batok East Ave 3, Toh Tuck Ave|
|Route Length||5.1 km|
|Travelling Time||19 – 21 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|07:46 – 08:40|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 106A is a trunk service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange and ends at Commonwealth Ave West (Clementi Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 106 from Bukit Batok Interchange/MRT to industrial buildings near Bukit Batok Street 23, and from residential estates in Bukit Batok to Clementi MRT station.
- From Bukit Batok Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:46, 07:55, 08:04, 08:13, 08:22, 08:31 & 08:40
MRT Stations Served:
- 17 Sep 2012 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2012 (17 Sep): Introduced from Bukit Batok Int to Commonwealth Ave West (Clementi Stn) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2016 (29 May): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd