Short Trip Service 117B was discontinued on 30 Mar 2020. The last day of service was on 27 Mar 2020.
|Route||Sembawang Bus Interchange → Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn)|
|Passes Through||Sembawang Way, Canberra Link|
|Route Length||4.1 km|
|Journey Time||~ 20 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
||Weekdays (Except Public Holidays)
From Sembawang Int: 0706hrs & 0825hrs
Short Trip Service 117B was a trunk service operating from Sembawang Bus Interchange and ended at Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday AM Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 117 from residential estates along Canberra Link and Yishun Avenue 2 to Yishun MRT Station / Northpoint City.
- From Sembawang Int:
Weekdays: 0706hrs & 0825hrs
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 11 Mar 2019 – 27 Mar 2020: SBS Transit Ltd
- 2019 (11 Mar): Introduced from Sembawang Int to Yishun Ave 2 (Opp Yishun Stn) during morning peak hours.
- 2019 (2 Nov): Calls at a new bus stop (Opp Canberra Stn) along Canberra Link
- 2020 (30 Mar): Withdrawn. More trips added to Service 117A on the same day.