The route operates from Yishun Avenue 1 (Opp Blk 430B) and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Bef Khatib Stn), operating on weekday mornings.
|Route||Yishun Ave 1 (Opp Blk 430B) → Yishun Ave 2 (Bef Khatib Stn)|
|Route Length||3.3 km|
|Traveling Time||11 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Yishun Ave 1 (Opp Blk 430B)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|06:44 – 07:57|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 117A is a trunk service operating from Yishun Avenue 1 (Opp Blk 430B) and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Bef Khatib Stn) on Weekdays, except Public Holidays.
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Service 117 from residents along Yishun Avenue 1 travelling to Khatib MRT station.
- From Yishun Ave 1 (Opp Blk 430B):
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 06:44, 06:57, 07:28 & 07:57
MRT Station Served
- NS14 Khatib
- 14 Jan 2019 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package.
- 2019 (14 Jan): Introduced as a short-trip service from Yishun Ave 1 (Opp Blk 430B) to Yishun Ave 2 (Bef Khatib Stn) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2019 (12 Mar): Adjustment of operating hours to 06:44 & 06:56 from 06:30 & 06:43
- 2020 (30 Mar): Additional trips added with the withdrawal of Service 117B