The route operates from Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) and ends at Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
|Route||Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) → Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk)|
|Passes Through||TPE, Tampines Ave 10/5/8/1, Simei Ave|
|Route Length||10.5 km|
|Journey Time||~31–39 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From TPE (Aft Punggol Rd): 0703hrs–0803hrs | 14–16 min frequency
Short Trip Service 118A is a trunk service operating from Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) and ends at Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the AM Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Bus Service 118 from inter-town commuters, connecting the Tampines Expressway transfer stop near Sengkang/Punggol to educational institutions, industrial buildings and residential estates in Tampines and Simei.
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
- From Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd):
Weekdays: 0703hrs–0803hrs | 14–16 min frequency
MRT Station Served:
- DT31 Tampines West
- 10 Apr 2017 – Present: Go-Ahead Singapore
- 2017 (10 Apr): Introduced from Simei Ave (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) to TPE (Bef Punggol Rd) during weekday morning peak hours (0703hrs – 0733hrs)
- 2017 (04 Sep): Departure timings retimed to 0700hrs – 0800hrs
- 2018 (23 Apr): Departure timings retimed to 0700hrs – 0810hrs