The route operates from Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) and ends at Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
→ ITE Coll East Adm Blk
|Route||Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) → Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 10/5/8/1|
|Route Length||10.6 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
– Yutong E12DD
|Departure Times from Tampines Expressway
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|06:55 – 08:09|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 118A is a trunk service operating from Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd) and ends at Simei Avenue (ITE Coll East Adm Blk).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Bus Service 118 from inter-town commuters, connecting the Tampines Expressway transfer stop near Sengkang/Punggol to educational institutions, industrial buildings and residential estates in Tampines and Simei.
MRT Station Served
- DT31 Tampines West
- From Tampines Expressway (Aft Punggol Rd):
Weekdays (except public holidays): 06:55, 07:13, 07:45 & 08:09
- 10 Apr 2017 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2017 (10 Apr): Introduced from Simei Ave (Opp ITE Coll East Adm Blk) to TPE (Bef Punggol Rd) during weekday morning peak hours (0703hrs – 0733hrs)
- 2017 (04 Sep): Departure timings retimed to 0700hrs – 0800hrs
- 2018 (23 Apr): Departure timings retimed to 0700hrs – 0810hrs