SBS Transit Bus Service 120 is a residential trunk route from Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal and looping at Telok Blangah Heights, passing through Bukit Merah, Redhill and Alexandra. This is also the ninth bus service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
📶 This Bus Service is Wi-Fi enabled, connect to #FreeWiFi@SBST.
|Route||Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal ↺ Telok Blangah Heights (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Bt Merah, Tiong Bahru Rd, Alexandra Rd, Telok Blangah Rd|
|Route Length||19.6 km|
|Traveling Time||75 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bukit Merah Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Kampong Bahru
|05:55 – 23:30|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||11 – 12 mins||11 – 14 mins||11 – 13 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Saturdays||12 – 13 mins||12 – 14 mins||14 – 15 mins||14 – 15 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||13 – 14 mins||11 – 15 mins||13 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 120 is the ninth bus service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
The inter-town service improves on existing bus connections at Telok Blangah Heights and surrounding estates, providing the much-needed bus connection between the estate and Telok Blangah MRT Station. The route further extends to New Bridge Road (later amended to Kampong Bahru in March 2018) Bus Terminal via Alexandra Road, Redhill MRT and Jalan Bukit Merah, enhancing connectivity to more housing estates and amenities.
MRT Stations Served:
- Telok Blangah Heights (Blk 59) → Kampong Bahru Ter
Weekdays: 05:45, 05:58, 06:11 & 06:24
Saturdays: 05:45, 06:02 & 06:19
Sundays / Public Holidays: 06:00 & 06:16
- 2013 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bukit Merah Bus Package.
- 2013 (21 Apr): Introduced between New Bridge Road Terminal and Telok Blangah Heights (Loop) under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2013 (09 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (26 Nov): Skips abolished bus stop Bef Hosp Dr along Kg Bahru Rd
- 2017 (10 Dec): Serves new bus stop (14501) along Telok Blangah St 31
- 2018 (10 Mar): Amended to Kampong Bahru Bus Terminal with the closure of New Bridge Rd Ter. First bus departure timings from Kampong Bahru brought forward by 5 minutes.
- 2018 (18 Nov): Start of operations under Bukit Merah Bus Package (Tendered Contract)