SBS Transit Bus Service 252 is a Jurong Industrial Service running from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and looping at Joo Koon Road, passing through Soon Lee and International Road. It does not call at bus stops along Jalan Boon Lay.
↺ Joo Koon Rd (Loop)
|Route||Boon Lay Bus Interchange ↺ Joo Koon Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Enterprise Rd / Wan Lee Rd, International Rd, Joo Koon Circle|
|Route Length||15.2 km|
|Travelling Time||42 – 65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Jurong West Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Boon Lay
|05:45 – 23:20|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||7 – 8 mins||7 – 19 mins||7 – 9 mins||8 – 20 mins|
|Saturdays||10 mins||9 – 15 mins||11 – 18 mins||18 – 19 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||13 – 14 mins||10 – 17 mins||10 – 15 mins||10 – 14 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 252 serves the industrial areas around Soon Lee, International Road and Joo Koon with connections to Joo Koon MRT and Jurong West Town Centre at Boon Lay. The route skips bus stops along Jalan Boon Lay.
As an industrial service, demand is high during the peak hours, and relatively low during off-peak hours.
MRT Stations Served:
- 1981 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Jurong West Bus Package.
- 1981 (15 Nov): Introduced between Jurong Int and Gul Circle (Loop), replacing deleted sectors of the amended Service 255
- 1990 (01 Jul): Amended to Boon Lay Int with closure of Jurong Int
- 1992 (29 Mar): Serves all bus stops along Jln Boon Lay and International Rd
- 1995 (15 Jan): Amended to loop at Joo Koon Rd
- 2001 (11 Feb): Integrated with Service 250 and amended to ply Enterprise Rd, Kwong Min Rd/Wan Lee Rd, Soon Lee Rd and Fan Yoong Rd
- 2006 (18 Jun): Amended to Boon Lay Temp Int
- 2009 (27 Dec): Amended to Boon Lay Integrated Transport Hub
- 2016 (25 Jan): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)