SBS Transit Feeder Service 272 is a Feeder service operating from Bukit Merah Interchange and looping at Telok Blangah Rise, passing through Henderson Road and Telok Blangah Crescent.
↺ Telok Blangah Rise (Loop)
|Route||Bukit Merah Bus Interchange ↺ Telok Blangah Rise (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Henderson Rd, Telok Blangah Way, Telok Blangah Cres|
|Route Length||3.8 km|
|Traveling Time||25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bukit Merah Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Volvo B5LH
|Departure Times from Bukit Merah
||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:30 – 00:00||06:00 – 00:00|
|Weekdays||7 – 8 mins||7 – 12 mins||7 – 9 mins||7 – 11 mins|
|Saturdays||11 – 12 mins||9 – 12 mins||10 – 11 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||11 – 12 mins||10 – 12 mins||10 – 11 mins||10 – 13 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder bus services
Feeder Service 272 serves residential neighbourhoods and schools along Telok Blangah Cres and Telok Blangah Way to Bukit Merah Town Centre. The route supplements limited connectivity within the Telok Blangah estates by providing bus connections to Henderson Road and Bukit Merah Interchange where more bus services are available.
From 13 March 2020 till 20 September 2020, the Mercedes-Benz Citaro hybrid was deployed on this service as part of its trial.
- 1980 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bukit Merah Bus Package.
- 1980 (28 Sep): Introduced by SBS as Bukit Merah Int – Telok Blangah Way (Loop)
- 1993 (04 Apr): Merged with Feeder 271, amended to Telok Blangah Cres
- 2009 (12 Oct): Calls at Blk 36 Mkt/FC along Telok Blangah Rise
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2018 (18 Nov): Start of operations under Bukit Merah Bus Package (Tendered Contract)