Tower Transit Feeder Service 285 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Pandan Loop, passing through Clementi Avenue 2 and West Coast Road.
↺ Pandan Loop (Loop)
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Pandan Loop (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 2, West Coast Rd|
|Route Length||7.8 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Clementi
|05:55 – 00:30|
|6 – 7 mins||6 – 13 mins||7 – 9 mins||9 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 285 serves residents and schools along West Coast Road and the industrial area of Pandan Loop to Clementi Interchange. Despite being classified as a feeder route, much of its catchment and demand comes from the industries at Pandan Loop.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Clementi MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served:
- EW23 Clementi
- West Coast Rd (Opp Tanglin Sec Sch) → Clementi Int
Weekdays: 06:00 & 06:08
- 1985 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1985 (31 Mar): Introduced between Clementi Int and Pandan Loop (Loop)
- 1988 (08 Mar): Amended to ply Clementi Ave 3 with the abolition of right turning from Clementi Ave 3 to Commonwealth Ave West
- 2004 (04 Sep): Amended to ply West Coast Highway
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to Clementi Integrated Transport Hub
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd