Tower Transit Feeder Service 334 is a Feeder service operating between Jurong East Interchange and Jurong West Street 42, passing through Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Avenue 1.
↺ Jurong West St 42 (Loop)
- No boarding at Bus Stop 28211 – Bef Jurong East Stn, Jurong Gateway Rd
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 42 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong West Ave 1|
|Route Length||9.3 km|
|Travelling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95 (3-Door)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
|05:30 – 01:15|
|Loop Service||6 – 9 mins||7 – 12 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 14 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services.
Feeder Service 334 serves residents and schools around Jurong East Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 3, and Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Regional Centre. With a large catchment area, it encounters the highest demand among Jurong East feeder services, operating a full fleet of double-decker buses. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
Service 334 also shares the same origin and looping point as Bus Service 49, taking a much more direct route.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Jurong East MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- Jurong West St 42 (Blk 551) → Jurong East Int
Daily: Between 05:20 – 05:45
Gallery (Tower Transit)
Gallery (SBS Transit)
- 1984 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1984 (16 Sep): Introduced between Jurong East Ter and Jurong West St 42 (Loop)
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Int
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
- 2019 (05 Oct): Daily last bus timing from Jurong East extended from 01:05 to 01:15
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int