SBS Transit Bus Service 60 is a residential trunk route running from Eunos Interchange and looping at Bedok, via Jalan Eunos, Bedok Reservoir Road and Bedok North.
↺ Bedok Int (Loop)
- Bus Service 60 towards both Bedok Int and Eunos Int duplicates along Bedok Reservoir Road, at “Christ Ch” & “Blk 608” bus stops. Check the bus destination before boarding.
– Buses displaying the Red 60 Plate head towards Bedok Int
– Buses displaying the White 60 Plate head towards Eunos Int
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok Bus Interchange (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Bedok Reservoir Rd, Bedok Nth Rd|
|Route Length||15.2 km|
|Travelling Time||70 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Eunos
|05:30 – 00:35|
|Between 23:35 – 00:35, buses departing Eunos Int are renumbered as Service 60T which terminates at Bedok Int
|Departure Times from Bedok
|05:30 – 00:00|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||7 – 9 mins||9 – 10 mins||9 – 10 mins||8 – 17 mins|
|Saturdays||11 – 12 mins||8 – 12 mins||9 – 11 mins||9 – 17 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||8 – 12 mins||8 – 11 mins||9 – 10 mins||9 – 17 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 60 is a residential trunk route connecting residents of Kaki Bukit and Bedok North with Bedok and Eunos Interchange/MRT.
Demand for this route is popular all day round owing to its residential connections, but generally stronger between Eunos and Bedok Reservoir, due to the prevalence of connecting routes along Jalan Eunos and the closer proximity of Eunos MRT station to the City. As such, Short Trip Service 60A is deployed on weekdays to assist with the rise in demand, and to allow buses to return to Eunos more quickly.
This service calls at 2 bus stops in Bedok Reservoir estate twice in different directions, i.e. towards Bedok and towards Eunos. Red and white service plates are used to distinguish the direction of travel in addition to Electronic Display Signages (EDS) on buses. Red plate indicates buses heading for Bedok; white plate indicates buses heading for Eunos.
MRT Stations Served
- Bedok Reservoir Road (Christ Ch) → Eunos Int via Bedok Int
Weekdays & Saturdays: 05:30 & 05:37
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:30
- Bedok Int → Eunos Int
Weekdays: 05:30 & 05:36
Saturdays, Sundays/PHs: 05:30
- Bedok Reservoir Road (Christ Ch) → Eunos Int
Weekdays: 05:15, 05:28, 07:08, 07:24, 07:30, 07:46, 07:56, 08:07, 08:25, 08:35, 08:51 & 09:07
Saturdays: 05:15 & 05:28
- Service 60T: Eunos Int → Bedok Int
Weekdays: 23:45, 00:02, 00:18 & 00:35
Saturdays: 23:39, 23:50, 00:01, 00:18 & 00:35
Sundays / Public Holidays: 23:46, 00:02, 00:18 & 00:35
Short Trip Service
- Service 60A: Eunos Int → Bedok Reservoir Rd (Blk 608)
Weekdays: 18:09 – 21:17
Extended service hours on eves of Public Holidays
- 2002 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2002 (17 Nov): Introduced between Eunos Int and Bedok Int (Loop) with the integration of Services 226 and 385
- 2004 (07 Nov): Amended to ply the branch road of Bedok Reservoir Rd towards Bedok Int, implemented white plate towards Bedok interchange and red plate towards Eunos interchange.
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to loop at Bedok Temp Int
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to Bedok Integrated Transport Hub
- 2017 (21 Oct): Serves new bus stop (84539) along Bedok North Rd
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Eunos amended from 00:30 to 00:35
- 2021 (11 Apr): Re-numbered from trips of Service 60 that terminate at Bedok Integrated Transport Hub