SBS Transit Bus Service 60 is a residential trunk route running from Eunos Interchange and looping at Bedok, via Jalan Eunos, Bedok Reservoir Road and Bedok North.
- Bus Service 60 towards both Bedok Int and Eunos Int duplicates along Bedok Reservoir Rd, at “Christ Ch” & “Blk 608” bus stops. Check the bus destination before boarding.
– Buses displaying the Red 60 Plate head towards Bedok Int
– Buses displaying the White 60 Plate head towards Eunos Int
||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Bedok Bus Interchange (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Bedok Reservoir Rd, Bedok Nth Rd|
|Route Length||15.2 km|
|Travelling Time||70 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Scania K230UB
12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Eunos||0530hrs – 2334hrs (Daily, Full Loop)
2335hrs – 0030hrs (Daily, Terminates at Bedok Int)
|Departure Times from Bedok||0530hrs – 0000hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 06 – 10 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 05 – 10 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 04 – 12 mins
After 1900hrs: 07 – 16 mins
Service 60 is a residential trunk route connecting residents of Kaki Bukit and Bedok North with Bedok and Eunos Interchange/MRT.
Demand for this route is popular all day round owing to its residential connections, but generally stronger between Eunos and Bedok Reservoir, due to the prevalence of connecting routes along Jalan Eunos and the closer proximity of Eunos MRT station to the City. As such, Shortworking Trip 60A is deployed on weekdays to assist with the rise in demand, and to allow buses to return to Eunos more quickly.
This service calls at 2 bus stops in Bedok Reservoir estate twice in different directions, i.e. towards Bedok and towards Eunos. Red and white service plates are used to distinguish the direction of travel in addition to Electronic Display Signages (EDS) on buses. Red plate indicates buses heading for Bedok; white plate indicates buses heading for Eunos.
As part of the DTL3 Bus Service Enhancements, Service 60 calls at a new bus stop along Bedok North Road, at Bedok North MRT Station from 21 Oct 2017.
MRT Stations Served:
- Bedok Reservoir Road (Christ Ch) → Eunos Int via Bedok Int
Weekdays & Sat: 0530hrs, 0537hrs
- Bedok Int → Eunos Int
Weekdays: 0530hrs, 0536hrs
Saturdays, Sundays/PHs: 0530hrs
- Service 60A: Eunos Int → Bedok Reservoir Rd (Blk 608)
Weekdays: 1809hrs – 2117hrs | 10 – 52 min frequency
Extended service hours on eves of Public Holidays
- 2002 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2002 (Nov): Introduced by SBS Transit with the merger of Bedok & Eunos Feeder services 226 and 385. Loop service between Eunos Int and Bedok Int.
- 2004 (07 Nov): Enhanced to ply the branch of Bedok Reservoir Rd towards Bedok interchange, implemented white plate towards Bedok interchange and red plate towards Eunos interchange.
- 2011 (07 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (19 Nov): Terminates at Bedok Temporary Bus Interchange
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to Bedok Integrated Transport Hub
- 2017 (21 Oct): Calls a new bus stop at Bedok North MRT Station
- Refer to this article
- 2004: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2004.