Gallery: (SBS Transit)
Gallery: (Posters & Misc)
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1996 (07 Jul): Introduced as an Intra-Town service between Yishun Int and Yishun Ave 5/St 81. Merged from feeder services 801 and 805.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (23 Oct): Amended to serve Yishun Ave 2, 3 & Yishun Ring Rd
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int. South Loop boarding no longer inside the interchange.
- 2018 (08 Jan): Start of Double-decker bus operations
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package. Re-branded Townlink 811 from Intratown 811.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 811T from 811E. Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 1996 (South Loop): Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 4, Yishun St 81, Yishun Ave 1, Yishun Ave 4, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 3, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 2011: Present routing