Gallery: (SBS Transit)
Gallery: (Posters & Misc)
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1996 (07 Jul): Introduced as an Intra-Town service between Yishun Int and Yishun Ave 5/St 81. Merged from feeder services 801 and 805.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2011 (23 Oct): Amended to serve Yishun Ave 2, 3 & Yishun Ring Rd
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int. South Loop boarding no longer inside the interchange.
- 2018 (08 Jan): Start of Double-decker bus operations
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package. Re-branded Townlink 811 from Intratown 811.
- 2018 (12 Aug): Terminating Trips renumbered to Service 811T from 811E. Townlink branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service.
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub