The route operates from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C), operating only during the weekday evening peak hours.
Tower Transit operates this bus service from 3 Oct 2021, under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package.
→ Opp Blk 590C
|Route||Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) → Sembawang Road (Opp Blk 590C)|
|Passes Through||Canberra Link, Canberra Way, Canberra Rd|
|Route Length||3.4 km|
|Travelling Time||15 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|18:52 – 21:51
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 883B is a trunk service operating from Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Evening Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 883 from Yishun MRT Station to residential estates in Canberra and along Sembawang Road.
MRT Stations Served
- From Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn):
Weekdays: 18:52, 19:00, 19:24, 19:39, 19:46, 20:01, 20:12, 20:23, 21:07, 21:39 & 21:51
Gallery (SMRT Buses):
- 2019 – 02 Oct 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 03 Oct 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2019 (25 Feb): Introduced from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) to Canberra Way (Blk 120A) during evening peak hours.
- 2019 (09 Sep): First bus timing brought forward to 18:40
- 2019 (02 Nov): Serves new bus stop outside Canberra Stn along Canberra Link
- 2020 (23 Nov): Extended to Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C)
- 2021 (03 Oct): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package