The route operates from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Canberra Way (Blk 120A), operating only during the weekday evening peak hours.
|Route||Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) → Canberra Way (Blk 120A)|
|Route Length||2.2 km|
|Journey Time||~ 10 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)
Buses park at: Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays):
From Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn): 18:38 – 21:55
Short Trip Service 883B is a trunk service operating from Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Canberra Way (Blk 120A).
- From Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn):
Weekdays: 18:38, 19:08, 19:32, 19:52, 20:01, 20:16, 20:41, 21:08, 21:39 & 21:55
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 2019 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- (~September 2021) onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
Operations for this route would be transferred to Tower Transit in 2021 as part of the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
- 2019 (25 Feb): Introduced from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) to Canberra Way (Blk 120A) during evening peak hours.
- 2019 (09 Sep): First bus timing brought forward to 1840hrs.
- 2019 (2 Nov): Calls at a new bus stop (Canberra Stn) along Canberra Link