The route operates from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Canberra Way (Blk 120A), operating only during the weekday evening peak hours.
Bus Service 883B calls at a new bus stop at Canberra MRT Station from 2 Nov 2019.
|Route||Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) → Canberra Way (Blk 120A)|
|Route Length||2.2 km|
|Journey Time||~ 10 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
From Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn): 1840hrs – 2155hrs (22 – 26 mins frequency)
Short Trip Service 883B is a trunk service operating from Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Canberra Way (Blk 120A).
- From Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn):
Weekdays: 1840hrs – 2155hrs (22 – 26 mins frequency)
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
MRT Stations Served
- 2019 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 2019 (25 Feb): Introduced from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) to Canberra Way (Blk 120A) during evening peak hours.
- 2019 (09 Sep): First bus timing brought forward to 1840hrs.
- 2019 (2 Nov): Calls at a new bus stop (Canberra Stn) along Canberra Link