The route operates from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C), operating only during the weekday evening peak hours.
Service 883B was extended to Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C) from 23 November 2020
|Route||Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) → Sembawang Road (Opp Blk 590C)|
|Passes Through||Canberra Link, Canberra Way, Canberra Rd|
|Route Length||3.4 km|
|Traveling Time||15 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)
Buses park at: Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|18:31 – 21:55|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 883B is a trunk service operating from Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn) and ends at Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Evening Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 883 from Yishun MRT Station to residential estates in Canberra and along Sembawang Road.
- From Yishun Avenue 2 (Yishun Stn):
Weekdays: 18:31, 19:00, 19:32, 19:39, 19:53, 20:02, 20:16, 20:41, 21:06, 21:30 & 21:55
MRT Stations Served
- 2019 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- (~September 2021) onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
Operations for this route would be transferred to Tower Transit in 2021 as part of the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
- 2019 (25 Feb): Introduced from Yishun Ave 2 (Yishun Stn) to Canberra Way (Blk 120A) during evening peak hours.
- 2019 (09 Sep): First bus timing brought forward to 18:40
- 2019 (02 Nov): Serves a new bus stop (58549) along Canberra Link
- 2020 (23 Nov): Extended to Sembawang Rd (Opp Blk 590C)