The route operates from Eunos Bus Interchange and ends at Airport Road (Bef RSAF Roundabout), operating only during Weekdays & Saturday morning peak hours.
→ Bef RSAF Roundabout
|Route||Eunos Bus Interchange → Airport Road (Bef RSAF Roundabout)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Eunos Link|
|Route Length||4.9 km|
|Traveling Time||25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
|07:00 – 07:23||07:00 – 07:41|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 94A is a trunk service operating from Eunos Bus Interchange and ends at Airport Road (Bef RSAF Roundabout).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during weekday & saturday morning peak hours, and supplements the high demand for Service 94 from Eunos to industries and military installations around Paya Lebar Airbase.
- From Eunos Bus Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:00, 07:11 & 07:23
Saturdays: 07:00, 07:21 & 07:41
MRT Station Served
- EW7 Eunos
- 2000 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Eunos Int to Airport Rd (RSAF Paya Lebar) during morning peak hours on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2008: Serves new bus stop after Defu Lane 12 along Airport Rd