- 2003 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2020 as part of the Sembawang – Yishun Bus Package.
- 2003 (16 Nov): Introduced between Woodlands Regional Int and Marine Parade (Loop).
- 2007 (07 Jan): Amended to ply Bukit Panjang Rd, Pending Rd, Petir Rd and Dairy Farm Rd in both directions instead of BKE (express)
- 2011 (04 Sep): Amended to Whampoa East instead of Whampoa North, due to the closure of Whampoa North for the new Woodsville Interchange
- 2012 (21 Oct): Amended to skip Bendemeer Rd / Serangoon Rd entirely
- 2012 (15 Nov): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (18 Aug): Alexander Dennis Enviro500 double-deck buses deployed
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- Refer to this article
- 2007: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2007.
Pages: 1 2