The route operates from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
|Route||Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) → Corporation Road (Corp Pl)|
|Passes Through||Corporation Dr|
|Route Length||3.4 km|
|Traveling Time||16 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|17:16 – 20:10|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 98A is a trunk service operating from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the evening Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 98 from Lakeside MRT to residential estates along Corporation Drive.
- From Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn):
Weekdays: 17:16, 17:32, 17:49, 17:58, 18:08, 18:18, 18:28, 18:38, 18:48, 18:58, 19:08, 19:18, 19:27, 19:37 & 20:10
MRT Station Served:
- EW26 Lakeside
- 03 May 2011 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2011 (03 May): Introduced from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) to Corporation Road (Corp Pl) during weekday evening peak hours.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore