The route operates from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
→ CORP PL
|Route||Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) → Corporation Road (Corp Pl)|
|Passes Through||Corporation Dr|
|Route Length||3.4 km|
|Travelling Time||16 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|17:14 – 20:11|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 98A is a trunk service operating from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the evening peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 98 from Lakeside MRT to residential estates along Corporation Drive.
- From Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn):
Weekdays: 17:14, 17:23, 17:31, 17:39, 17:48, 17:56, 18:04, 18:12, 18:20, 18:28, 18:36, 18:52, 19:00, 19:08, 19:16, 19:24, 19:31, 19:39, 19:52 & 20:11
MRT Station Served:
- EW26 Lakeside
- 03 May 2011 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2011 (03 May): Introduced from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) to Corporation Road (Corp Pl) during weekday evening peak hours.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd