The route operates from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl), operating only on weekdays evening peak hours.
|Route||Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) → Corporation Road (Corp Pl)|
|Passes Through||Corporation Rd, Corporation Dr|
|Route Length||3.4 km|
|Journey Time||~16 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn): 1816hrs to 2011hrs | 6–20 min frequency
Short Trip Service 98A is a trunk service operating from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) and ends at Corporation Road (Corp Pl).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the PM Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 98 from theLakeside MRT to residential estates along Corporation Drive.
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
- From Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn):
Weekdays: 1816hrs to 2011hrs | 6–20 min frequency
MRT Station Served:
- EW26 Lakeside
- 3 May 2011 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
- 2011 (03 May): Introduced from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) to Corporation Road (Corp Pl) during weekday evening peak hours.