|Line Served||Cross Island Line|
Elias MRT Station (CP2) is an underground station located along the Cross Island Line (CRL) Punggol Extension. It will be built to the north of Pasir Ris Drive 3, bounded by Pasir Ris Drive 10 and the existing Pasir Ris Farmway 1.
The station is targeted for completion and opening in Year 2032.
In a written answer to parliamentary questions in May 2021, Transport Minister Mr Ong Ye Kung mentioned that construction for rail projects were delayed by up to a year due to material supplies and manpower disruption as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, the revised opening year for Cross Island Line Punggol Extension will be in 2032 instead of the originally announced 2031.
- Eastbound: Cross Island Line (Punggol Extension) towards CP1CR5EW1 Pasir Ris
- Westbound: Cross Island Line (Punggol Extension) towards CP4NE17PTC Punggol via CP3PE4 Riviera
External Links & References
- Cross Island Line – Punggol Extension: Better Rail Connectivity for Punggol and Pasir Ris Residents – LTA
- 跨岛线从白沙延伸至榜鹅 将建四地铁站 – Zaobao
- Written Reply by Minister for Transport Ong Ye Kung to Parliamentary Question on Updates on Thomson East Coast Line, Jurong Region Line and Cross Island Line – Ministry of Transport
Back to Cross Island Line