Shuttle 10, or the Canberra—Ang Mo Kio Shuttle Bus Service, is a Rail Replacement Service plying between Canberra and Ang Mo Kio, serving en-route North South Line (NSL) stations.
The route will be activated to operate on Fridays and Saturdays in February & March 2020, when shortened operating hours are implemented on the NSL to facilitate track maintenance and renewal work.
The Shuttle Bus Service serves the following MRT Stations:
|Shuttle 10: Canberra—Ang Mo Kio Shuttle Bus Service|
|Direction 1 – Towards Ang Mo Kio
||Direction 2 – Towards Canberra
||Canberra MRT ↔ Ang Mo Kio MRT
|Passes Through||Yishun, Khatib, Yio Chu Kang MRT stations|
|Travelling Time||20 – 25 mins|
|Operators||SBS Transit Ltd
SMRT Buses Ltd & Task Force 50 Bus Captains
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Buses
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Canberra
||11.05pm – 12.58am (Early Closure on Affected Fridays & Saturdays)|
|Departure Times from Ang Mo Kio
||11.05pm – 12.43am (Early Closure on Affected Fridays & Saturdays)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|3 – 5 mins||3 – 5 mins|
The Shuttle Bus Service will only operate on selected Fridays and Saturdays in February & March 2020.
- On days of Early Closure:
– 7 & 8 February 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 21 & 22 February 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 28 & 29 February 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 6 & 7 March 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 13 & 14 March 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 20 & 21 March 2020 (Fri & Sat)
– 27 & 28 March 2020 (Fri & Sat)
buses will operate from the start time of the early closure till the stipulated last bus timings below.
Shuttle Bus Departure Timings from Stations
History of Activation
|Shuttle 10 Activation:|
|June 2018 (ECLO)||Woodlands—Ang Mo Kio (GAS, SMRT & TTS)|
|May 2019 (FC)||Woodlands—Yishun / Woodlands—Ang Mo Kio (SBST & SMRT)|
|February & March 2020 (EC)||Canberra—Ang Mo Kio (SBST, SMRT & SMRT TF50)|
- EC: Early Closure | LO: Late Opening | EEC: Extended Early Closure | SC: Full Day Closure on Sunday | FC: Full Day Closure
Charges regular distance fare based on the distance between MRT Stations by rail. Train, bus and hybrid concession passes are accepted, and distance fare rules apply.
|Category||Card Fares||Cash Fares|
|Adult / Workfare Transport Concession Card holders||Follows MRT Fare structure||$1.00|
|Senior Citizen / Persons with Disabilities Card holders||$0.50|
|Student Concession Card holders||$0.50|
- 2018 (17 May): Route announced between Woodlands and Ang Mo Kio by SMRT Corporation for Early Closure & Late Opening of North South Line in June 2018.
- 2019 (08 Apr): Route announced between Woodlands and Yishun (18 & 19 May) and between Woodlands and Ang Mo Kio by LTA for 3 Day Closure on North South Line for Canberra Track Works
- 2019 (20 Dec): Route announced between Canberra and Ang Mo Kio by SMRT Corporation for Early Closure of North South Line in February & March 2020.
Also check out:
Page 1: Shuttle 10 Route Information
Page 2: Photo Gallery
Page 3: Shuttle 10 (May 2019) Route Information
Page 4: Shuttle 10 (June & July 2018) Route Information