|Lines Served||Jurong Region Line|
Tengah Park MRT Station (JE2) is an elevated station located along the Jurong Region Line (JRL) Phase 2. It sited within the upcoming Tengah estate, along Bukit Batok Road, bringing rail connectivity to schools, residential developments and community amenities in the area.
Nearby amenities include:
- Dulwich College (Singapore)
The station is targeted for completion and opening in Year 2028.
The opening was announced to be delayed by about one year in a Written Reply by Minister for Transport Ong Ye Kung to Parliamentary Question on Prioritising Early Completion of Jurong Region MRT Line on 1 Feb 2021, with COVID-19 cited as a reason.
First / Last Train Timings
|Jurong Region Line – JE2 Tengah Park
|Destination||First Train||Last Train|
- Northbound: Jurong Region Line (East) towards JS3 Tengah via JE1 Tengah Plantation
- Southbound: Jurong Region Line (East) towards JE7 Pandan Reservoir via JE3 Bukit Batok West
Tengah Park station has two platforms in an island platform arrangement.
The station platforms are built to four-car length to cater for future expansion, although trains will only operate in a three-car formation.
Tengah Park MRT station will likely have five exits leading to ground level. More details will be confirmed closer to the opening of the station.
Passenger Usage Patterns
Tengah Park Station will be constructed as part of Contract J108 – Design and Construction of Tengah Plantation Station, Tengah Park Station, Bukit Batok West Station and Viaduct for Jurong Region Line, which was awarded to the John Holland Pty Ltd – McConnell Dowell South East Asia Pte Ltd Joint Venture in March 2020 for a contract sum of $265.4 million.
External Links & References
- Jurong Region Line – LTA
- LTA Awards Civil Contract to Construct Three Stations for the Jurong Region Line – LTA
- Written Reply by Minister for Transport Ong Ye Kung to Parliamentary Question on Prioritising Early Completion of Jurong Region MRT Line – Ministry of Transport