Tower Transit Feeder Service 285 is a Feeder service operating from Clementi Interchange and looping at Pandan Loop, passing through Clementi Avenue 2 and West Coast Road. Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 26 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
Peak Period Short Service 285P was withdrawn on 30 Dec 2016.
|Bus Service 285: Clementi – Pandan Loop (Loop)
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange ↺ Pandan Loop (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Clementi Ave 2, West Coast Rd|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Clementi
||0555 – 0030 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 16 mins
1700-1930: 09 – 10 mins
After 1930: 10 – 15 mins
Feeder Service 285 serves residents and schools along West Coast Road and the industrial area of Pandan Loop to Clementi Interchange. Despite being classified as a feeder route, much of its catchment and demand comes from the industries at Pandan Loop.
- West Coast Rd (Opp Tanglin Sec Sch) → Clementi Int
Weekdays early morning
Peak Period Short Service Variant (Withdrawn):
- Peak Period Short Service 285P:
Clementi Int ↺ West Coast Road
Introduced 30 Dec 2014 & Withdrawn on 30 Dec 2016. Duplicates residential sector of Feeder 285.
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1985: Introduced as Clementi Int – Pandan Loop (Loop)
- 1988: Amended to Clementi Ave 3
- 2004: Amended to West Coast Highway before entering Pandan Loop, skipping two bus stops along Pandan Loop
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Clementi Int
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2014 (30 Dec): Route variant Peak Period Short Service 285P launched
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2016 (30 Dec): Route variant Peak Period Short Service 285P withdrawn
- 1985: Clementi Int, Clementi Ave 3, C’welth Ave West, Clementi Ave 2, West Coast Rd, Pandan Loop, Jln Buroh, West Coast Rd, Clementi Ave 2, C’wealth Ave West, Clementi Ave 3, Clementi Int
- 2004: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2004.
External Links & References: