SMRT Intratown Bus Service 307 is an Intratown service operating from Choa Chu Kang Interchange and looping at both Choa Chu Kang Street 62 and Teck Whye Lane, passing through Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5, Yew Tee MRT, Choa Chu Kang Central and Teck Whye Avenue.
Bus Service 307 calls at Choa Chu Kang MRT twice in a single trip, with different boarding points. Commuters heading towards Choa Chu Kang Street 62 (Yew Tee estate) should board the bus at either Choa Chu Kang Interchange or the bus stop along CCK Ave 4 (outside Lot 1 Shoppers’ Mall). Commuters heading towards Teck Whye Lane should board the bus along CCK Ave 4 (opposite CCK MRT station).
From 01 Sep 2016, Shortworking trip 307A replaces Peak Period Short Service 307P.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange ↺ Choa Chu Kang St 62 & Teck Whye Lane (Loop)|
|Passes Through||CCK Ave 5, Yew Tee MRT, CCK Ctrl, Teck Whye Ave|
|BCM Route Package
||Bukit Panjang – Choa Chu Kang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
– Mercedes-Benz OC500LE
|Departure Times from T1||Departing CCK Int: (Full Loop)
0530 – 0055 (Daily)
|Mid-route Departure||Departing CCK Ave 4: (Opp CCK MRT)
0530 – 0055 (Daily)
|0630-0830: 04 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 07 – 11 mins
1700-1930: 07 – 10 mins
After 1930: 08 – 15 mins
Intratown Service 307 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Choa Chu Kang North 5, Choa Chu Kang North 6, Choa Chu Kang St 62, Choa Chu Kang Ctrl, Teck Whye Ave and Teck Whye Lane, connecting them to Choa Chu Kang Town Centre and Yew Tee MRT. Its primary area of service is Choa Chu Kang Neighbourhoods 6 and 7 on the North Loop, and Neighbourhoods 1 and 2 on the South Loop.
Buses stop at Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 before continuing on the South Loop, but does not call at Choa Chu Kang Interchange. A full trip of Service 307 will first ply the North Loop followed by the South Loop. Terminating trips will operate as Service 307E, indicating that the bus will no longer continue its journey on the North Loop after reaching Choa Chu Kang Interchange.
From Choa Chu Kang, passengers heading towards Yew Tee (Neighborhoods 6 and 7) should board the bus at Choa Chu Kang Interchange. Passengers heading towards Teck Whye (Neighborhoods 1 and 2) should board the bus at B01 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn).
On 30th June 2014, a Peak period Short Service (PPSS) variant of this route, 307P, was introduced. It duplicates part of 307′s north loop (towards Yew Tee) and operates during peak hours only. The service was renumbered to 307A from 1 Sep 2016 as part of Changes to Peak Period Short Sservices.
Formerly a Singapore Bus Service (SBS) route since the 1997, the route formed with the mergers of existing feeders 301 and 303. It was transferred to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) in 1999 when areas of responsibility were exchanged between SBS and TIBS, and TIBS has been re-branded to SMRT. High capacity articulated buses are not deployed possibly due to a shortage of buses, and rigid buses are enough to cope on a daily basis.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Choa Chu Kang Drive (Yew Tee Stn) → Choa Chu Kang Int
0520hrs – 0540hrs (Daily)
- Service 307A: Choa Chu Kang MRT ↺ Choa Chu Kang St 62
Weekdays: 0613hrs – 0814hrs & 1713hrs – 1912hrs
Fare: Fares for Intratown Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Bus Fares.
|Loop Service (via Choa Chu Kang Stn)|
|* Service 307 buses reaching Choa Chu Kang Int will continue on another trip of 307. Service 307E buses will terminate at the interchange.|
- 1997 – 1999: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 1999 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bukit Panjang – Choa Chu Kang Bus Package.
- 1997: Introduced by Singapore Bus Service (SBS) as Townlink 307, following merger of Feeders 301 and 303. Choa Chu Kang to Choa Chu Kang St 62 and Teck Whye Ave (Loop)
- 1999 (29 Aug): Handed to Trans-Island Bus Service (TIBS) with no change in routing and known as Intratown 307.
- Late 1999: Amended to Choa Chu Kang – Choa Chu Kang St 62 (Loop), when the Teck Whye Lane sectors duplicated the Bukit Panjang LRT
- 2001 (Oct): Amended to ply Choa Chu Kang Ave 3 & Choa Chu Kang Central before covering Teck Whye Estate
- 2002 (12 May): Amended to Teck Whye Lane, and at the same time, uses Choa Chu Kang Dr across the KJE instead of Choa Chu Kang Way. Re-routed to start from the Choa Chu Kang St 62 looping point, before proceeding to the Teck Whye Lane looping point via Choa Chu Kang Ave 4.
- 2009 (01 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (21 Oct): Amended to serve Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 (Blk 204) and Teck Whye Ave (Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic), thus skipping Teck Whye Lane (opp Blk 118) bus stop.
- 2016 (01 Sep): New shortworking trip 307A introduced to replace Peak Period Short Service 307P.
- 1997: CCK Int, CCK Ave 4, CCK Dr, CCK North 5, CCK North 6, CCK Dr, CCK St 62, CCK North 6, CCK North 5, CCK Drive, CCK Ave 4 (CCK MRT), CCK Way, CCK Ave 3, CCK Ctrl, Teck Whye Lane, CCK Ctrl, CCK Ave 3, CCK Way, CCK Int
- 1999 – 2001: No Data
- Early 2002: CCK Int, CCK Ave 4, CCK Ctrl, Teck Whye Lane, Teck Whye Ave, CCK Ave 1, CCK Ctrl, CCK Ave 4 (CCK MRT), CCK Dr, CCK North 5, CCK North 6, CCK Dr, CCK St 62, CCK North 6, CCK North 5, CCK DR, CCK Ave 4, CCK Int
- Early 2003: CCK Int, CCK Ave 4, CCK Dr, CCK North 5, CCK North 6, CCK Dr, CCK St 62, CCK North 6, CCK North 5, CCK DR, CCK Ave 4 (CCK MRT), CCK Way, CCK Ctrl, Teck Whye Lane, Teck Whye Ave, CCK Ave 1, CCK Ctrl, CCK Way, CCK Int
- Early 2013: CCK Int, CCK Ave 4, CCK Dr, CCK North 5, CCK North 6, CCK Dr, CCK St 62, CCK North 6, CCK North 5, CCK DR, CCK Ave 4 (CCK MRT), CCK Way, CCK Ctrl, CCK Ave 1, Teck Whye Ave, Teck Whye Lane, Teck Whye Ave, CCK Ave 1, CCK Ctrl, CCK Way, CCK Int
- Last route amendment in 2012
External Links & References: