The route operates from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange and ends at Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 (Blk 254), operating daily, after the last bus of Service 173 has departed.
→ Blk 254
|Route||Bukit Batok Bus Interchange → Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 (Blk 254)|
|Passes Through||Bt Batok St 21|
|Route Length||2.9 km|
|Travelling Time||11 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Bukit Batok
||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|23:45 – 01:10||23:50 – 01:10|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 173A is a trunk service operating from Bukit Batok Bus Interchange and ends at Bukit Batok East Avenue 4 (Blk 254). The Short-Trip Service offers unidirectional trips serving within the Bukit Batok estate during the late night hours (after the last bus of Service 173 has departed), without having to operate full-distance trips of Service 173.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bukit Batok MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by Tower Transit closer to these dates.
- From Bukit Batok Interchange:
Weekdays & Saturdays: 23:45 – 01:10
Sundays / Public Holidays: 23:50, 00:10, 00:30, 00:50 & 01:10
MRT Station Served:
- NS2 Bukit Batok
- 05 Dec 2007 – 28 May 2016: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 29 May 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2007 (05 Dec): Introduced from Bt Batok Int to Bt Batok East Ave 4 (Blk 254), operating after the last bus of Service 173 daily
- 2016 (29 May): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SMRT Buses Ltd
- 2019 (05 Oct): Last bus timing from Bukit Batok amended from 01:00 to 01:10