SBS Transit Bus Service 181M is an AM Peak Supplementary bus service, operating between 0630hrs to 0745hrs during School Term Weekdays. It mainly caters to the students and staff of Corporation Primary School. It travels through Jurong West Streets 64 & 75 and Avenues 3 & 5. Bus Service 181M was launched on Monday, 21 March 2016.
When Service 181M is in operation, the parent route Bus Service 181 will not operate. As such, commuters who wish to travel to Boon Lay at Bus Stop 27461, Opp Block 276B, Jurong West Avenue 3 should proceed to board 181M at Bus Stop 27469, Block 276B, Jurong West Avenue 3.
Bus Service 181M provides a new direct bus for the following groups of commuters:
- Students and Staff of Corporation Primary School
Direct bus connection from Boon Lay Bus Interchange / MRT Station
Similar to its parent Service 181, Service 181M serves the following amenities along its route:
- MRT Station: Boon Lay
- Corporation Primary School (Service 181M only)
- Westwood Primary School
- Boon Lay Secondary School
- Shopping Centres:
- Gek Poh Shopping Centre
||Boon Lay Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 23 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jurong West Street 64, 75, Ave 5, Ave 3|
|Route Length||7.2 km|
|Traveling Time||42 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Jurong West Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||Uses Service 181‘s Fleet|
|Departure Times from Boon Lay
||0630hrs – 0745hrs (School Term Weekdays)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 07 mins
After 1900: NA
- SBS Transit Service 181 (Parent Service)
Boon Lay Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Avenue 3 (Loop)
- 2016 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this service will be renewed in 2024 under the Jurong West Bus Package.
- 2016 (21 March): Launched by SBS Transit, plying from Boon Lay and looping at Jurong West Street 23. Operates only during school term weekdays only, replacing Service 181 during operating hours. Wheelchair accessible at launch.